Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Balancing Stock...

Balancing Stock...

Was just wondering. Wouldn’t it be great if when you clicked on to a machine, as well as showing what products can be made by it, it also showed you how many of each of those items you are holding in your barn or silo inventory. Would really help those of us who try to balance holding an amount of each item, and also helps with barn/silo balancing.
    is this something that could be considered in a future update perhaps?

Good news! It already works like this. Touch and hold the products and you can see how many you have.

Not sure I’m seeing what you are. So let’s say I select taco machine, then I click on taco. I can see the ingredients I need to make but not how many tacos I have in stock?

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    Not sure I’m seeing what you are. So let’s say I select taco machine, then I click on taco. I can see the ingredients I need to make but not how many tacos I have in stock?
    Check again in top right corner where a small barn icon is.

However, it requires tap on hold on each item. Advanced barn/silo management would require external tool (or a paper sheet + pencil) where you can allocate how many of each you should have and track it.
    Welcome to Community Forum - I’m NOT ALONE - Boat Estimator - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 155♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Staying dedicated to this forum til the end...

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Screenshot/save what you value on the forum!

No one seems to be understanding what I’m saying lol ��♥♀️
    Tahoe that shows me what ingredients I need but it doesn’t show me how many of those tacos I have made and holding.
    Presently with my barn size, aside from BEMS, SEMS, LEMS, dairy etc, I try to hold around 17 of each main product. This I find is manageable for me. However to see how many of each item I’m holding I have to go to the shop or Tom and click into an empty crate that then shows either barn items or silo items. I then have to note how many of each item separately before returning to machines and filling to make missing items. My comment was wouldn’t it be good not to have to do this, which is quite long winded, and instead when selecting a machine it shows you how many of those items I have made already (not ingredients needed to make). Would save so much time and make the process much sleeker.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    No one seems to be understanding what I’m saying lol 🤦♥♀️
    Tahoe that shows me what ingredients I need but it doesn’t show me how many of those tacos I have made and holding.
    Presently with my barn size, aside from BEMS, SEMS, LEMS, dairy etc, I try to hold around 17 of each main product. This I find is manageable for me. However to see how many of each item I’m holding I have to go to the shop or Tom and click into an empty crate that then shows either barn items or silo items. I then have to note how many of each item separately before returning to machines and filling to make missing items. My comment was wouldn’t it be good not to have to do this, which is quite long winded, and instead when selecting a machine it shows you how many of those items I have made already (not ingredients needed to make). Would save so much time and make the process much sleeker.
    Im sorry but you’re not listening to what is being explained and shown to you. Look more closely again.

Look at everything in the pop up to make an item and now specifically at the red arrow in the picture which Tahoe next to the word Taco.
    It points to a picture of the barn and the number 30 right below the barn picture.

Conclusion. In that picture it shows clearly that Tahoe has 30 tacos in the barn

The thing you’re asking for has been in the game for years now, however you certainly wouldn’t be the first to overlook it.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Yes, it is easy to overlook, but the amount of each item that is currently in your barn IS displayed when you tap on a machine and then tap and hold on the item.

I’m one of the others who would prefer that the number just be shown near them items without having to tap and hold on them. It would save me a lot of time from having to tap and hold on each one, but perhaps that would be too much visual clutter and it’s not too hard to just press and hold anyhow.

Oh my goodness my sincere apologies I have NEVER seen this feature ever before! I love this, it’s made my day

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Oh my goodness my sincere apologies I have NEVER seen this feature ever before! I love this, it’s made my day
    As I said you certainly weren't the first to post this idea after it was implemented and I’m sure you won’t be the last it’s easily missed.

At least from now on you know where it is and hopefully it will make your game play / management easier. I certainly find this little thingy very helpful. If you hadn’t posted about it, you wouldn’t have known and would still be quietly wishing for this feature or even grumbling when you’re looking for how many tacos you have

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG