Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warden following single troop

Warden following single troop

Has anyone else noticed the warden following single troops during warden walks? I drop a coco loon and he follows it into the base. From what I have seen in the past he doesnít follow until a certain amount of troops have been deployed. Is this a bug or something they did with th14?

I've been doing warden walks and haven't had this issue. I dropped a baby drag, valk, few wizards near him and he never starts to follow any of these. I dont know if he would follow 1 loon but I would assume not. Guess you might be unlucky?

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I've been doing warden walks and haven't had this issue. I dropped a baby drag, valk, few wizards near him and he never starts to follow any of these. I dont know if he would follow 1 loon but I would assume not. Guess you might be unlucky?
    Iím not sure but if there was a way to post it here as proof I would. Itís getting ridiculous because heís losing healers and his owl before I even start the main portion of the attack. And I drop him with the healers and then one loon on one side and another loon on the opposite side and he follows them right into the base like itís my main army

Are you sure you didn't drop anything else? Like a baby dragon for funnelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Are you sure you didn't drop anything else? Like a baby dragon for funnelling?
    I do later in the attack once the warden clears the corner but no itís only when I drop the loons he starts targeting all defenses instead of the trash buildings and defenses

Quote Originally Posted by TMurphy128 View Post
    I do later in the attack once the warden clears the corner but no it’s only when I drop the loons he starts targeting all defenses instead of the trash buildings and defenses
    How many loons did you drop? From what I know, warden follows the troops that are 20 housing space or higher.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:38 PM.

Can you not deploy in a different order? Balloons first to check for traps, then when it is destroyed start the warden walk.

(Edit: asking from a strategic standpoint not that you don’t know you can do that first)
    Last edited by toofinedog; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:45 PM.

I warden walk every raid, Iíve had a few what the heck moments where the warden followed a baby drag. And these were definitely moments where that had never happened prior to update. I just bein super careful with that for now.

Forum Superstar
    According to the wiki, he follows the troop or group of troops with the highest HPs. He also attacks whatever they target. For me, the actions you describe seem consistent with his design unless that changed recently?
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    According to the wiki, he follows the troop or group of troops with the highest HPs. He also attacks whatever they target. For me, the actions you describe seem consistent with his design unless that changed recently?
    I believe the wiki is a bit misleading here... every troop has its own internal "warden weight." These values are known only to the devs, and they work their magic to make the warden do exceedingly dumb things.