Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Inviting

Trainee
    The chat language is extremly limited. It's available only for 21 languages. In my clan we're only players from Slovenia and no option for
    "clan language slovene/slovenian". If there's so many options of "clan location". Just make more options for clan language.
    TH 14 | lvl 246 | 80 Queen, 75 King, 55 Warden, 29 Champion |
    TH 14 | lvl 217 | 80 Queen, 75 King, 52 Warden, 27 Champion |
    Darjan co-Leader of Slovenian clan Emona #220LQQJY [lvl 19] (recruiting non rushed TH13, TH14 for war)

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by tigert View Post
    The chat language is extremly limited. It's available only for 21 languages. In my clan we're only players from Slovenia and no option for
    "clan language slovene/slovenian". If there's so many options of "clan location". Just make more options for clan language.
    The problem with that is that you aren't selecting the chat language when you select from that list. You are selecting the language in which all game texts and buttons will be presented. So for any language added, Supercell have to translate all game texts.

Maybe not a MASSIVE issue for any one language, but it does take some effort, and adds to the overall size of the game to be downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Simongibson0967 View Post
    Is there a chance that "players" have a preferred language option?.
    On inviting new members, I'm finding that 90% are leaving almost immediately after accepting invite. We are an international Clan with members from all over the Globe, our chat language however is "English". Trying to judge from a players title is not enough, many choose names from movies etc.. but can't speak any English.
    I'm sure many Clans are experiencing this problem & thanks for any feedback.
    What you might be seeing is the same as “joined and left” on the same line you’d see with an open clan...

During clan games , you often see people looking for requests to donate to for challenges and then leaving. What I am seeing since the TH update is people looking for siege machines to donate and then leaving, presumably for the “siege sharer” achievement, so maybe that’s what you’re seeing even with invites

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    SC has put only languages you can use in-game. This means even if I am an Indian player and English is not my main language, I will select English as my clan language because I am using English in-game too.
    Thats some of the concern I have though. I think the clan language should have 1 new option: other. This doesn't help narrow down which other language you are but can at least tell players the clan language is not one of the game languages.
    Last edited by chased123456; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:16 PM.