Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Agreement and improvement

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Actually, I think there is something where everyone agrees. Town hall 1 is the easiest town hall level. That everyone can agree with.
    Are you sure TH8 is not easier than TH1?

Well, rare scenarios they can. If I said that th1 was easier than th2 well, it becomes a fact because you can't fail at th1 and it is objective since no one can end the goblin battle or fail to upgrade to th2 so it is now a matter of fact. Most opinions are subjective though.
    Subjective topics are Opinions, forever. TH 1 IS easier than TH 2 because of that fact that the game system forces you to pass TH 1 and upgrade to 2. The fact that TH 3 is easier or harder than TH 2 is subjective, some might say it is easier because more options, more ways to do, flexibility, some may say th 3 is harder because much more complexibility, it is subjective, and will remain subjective. Someone might be the only 10 people disagreeing with an subjective opinion, they might be right, or wrong, but it's often considered as false because a really minority of the people agree on that topic in general human society
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Pro Member
    tell me what? It's true though. You guys keep claiming that I'm not listening. But it feels the same for me as well.
    To be blunt, he means that the reason your posts are met with so much negativity is that many disagree with your points.

Well, it was hyped so much back in 2017, but a lot of clashers got disappointed as soon as it arrived.
    For the second sentence, I'd rather the thread be closed than having to make a claim/

I tried to suggest extra loot each time people win an attack (in addition to the 3 daily loot bonuses) but no one wanted it.
    And you think that would make people like it? Some people hate BB just because it's not another copy of Home Village.
    And as it goes for many others who play BB, changing anything in BB to make it more as a copy of BB is clearly a denial.

So just because you saw hundreds of post about Burn the Boat and think that giving out 10k of resources vwould bring the charm then it won't happen.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    This thread might help you Def4 a lot, creating ideas, people actually like.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...bh-not-popular

At this point most of your threads and posts are just post count milking machine for everyone while argueing

Usnavi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    To be blunt, he means that the reason your posts are met with so much negativity is that many disagree with your points.
    That's a shame though. My points are reasonable but people choose to bash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Subjective topics are Opinions, forever. TH 1 IS easier than TH 2 because of that fact that the game system forces you to pass TH 1 and upgrade to 2. The fact that TH 3 is easier or harder than TH 2 is subjective, some might say it is easier because more options, more ways to do, flexibility, some may say th 3 is harder because much more complexibility, it is subjective, and will remain subjective. Someone might be the only 10 people disagreeing with an subjective opinion, they might be right, or wrong, but it's often considered as false because a really minority of the people agree on that topic in general human society
    Some things are subjective. But I guess the thing about th1 to th2 is a matter of fact. But it's similar to a subjective topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Are you sure TH8 is not easier than TH1?
    I'm sure th8 is easier than th11 they are pretty similar though because th8 they both use air as dominant attack. That th8 was the easiest base for th11 ever.

tell me what? It's true though. You guys keep claiming that I'm not listening. But it feels the same for me as well.
    It should tell you that your ideas are not good. Or they are not well thought out. Or that you clearly don't understand the mechanics of the game. If everyone is telling you your ideas are not good, there is probably a reason for it. Yet you continue to ignore reason and hammer on the same ideas over and over and over again just from a slightly different angle, not recognizing the fundamental flaws in that everyone is quite obviously pointing out to you.

It's hard to have a good debate on something when the person you are debating with is clearly out of touch with the foundations of the ideas they are debating on. It leads to no where fast.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    And you think that would make people like it? Some people hate BB just because it's not another copy of Home Village.
    And as it goes for many others who play BB, changing anything in BB to make it more as a copy of BB is clearly a denial.

So just because you saw hundreds of post about Burn the Boat and think that giving out 10k of resources vwould bring the charm then it won't happen.
    I agree with the first point why people hate BB. Fair enough to the second point. I guess the last point won't improve anything though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    This thread might help you Def4 a lot, creating ideas, people actually like.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...bh-not-popular
    I've read it already
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    At this point most of your threads and posts are just post count milking machine for everyone while argueing
    No it isn't. It's just you guys keep arguing with me and I've got a response every time.

That's a shame though. My points are reasonable but people choose to bash.
    Bashing, and disagreeing, constantly, because it is something to be disagreed with, is different.
    Some things are subjective. But I guess the thing about th1 to th2 is a matter of fact. But it's similar to a subjective topic.
    Something which is objective, if it even seem like subjective, IS Objective

Usnavi