Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Agreement and improvement

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    My thoughts on a few things you suggested:

    Attacking again while the current opponent is attacking can affect matchmaking, since the game will not have your updated trophy info when finding your next opponent.

    In instances where the Crusher isnít buried in the core, you can time your deployment to lure the attack then follow up with more. If this is to difficult, consider a camp of archers to take out the crusher from afar before sending barbs in. Also, try something other than barbs when the crusher is imbedded or otherwise not advantageous to use barbs. You can change your army on the fly during scouting. Use it.

    Bombs in the main village also do knockback. If itís annoying, itís strategically annoying because it leaves the troops knocked back vulnerable to more hits from defenses. The direction of bomb/mine knockback can change troop pathing but doesnít necessarily benefit the defender.

    Is loot hard to get? Not to me. Iíve never attacked for my three wins per cycle consistently, and I have OTTO on two villages. I likely wonít pursue OTTO further on my other side villages because I donít need to and rarely touch BB outside of clan games on those.

    If you want to bring over a trash building from the builder base, the master builder hut is the building that fits the bill. Supercell doesnít even allow transfer of stashable decorations between villages, so moving an actual structure is highly unlikely.
    Yes but 30 trophies is no difference whatsoever so starting an attack should be allowed. You do realise there could be a max bh9 at 600 trophies and a max bh4 at 630 trophies so they don't really make too much of a difference.
    The crusher is very strong and should not compete with the strength of a level 1 battle machine.
    I used cannon carts and giants to destroy villages and most of the time it works. I also use baby dragons in order to avoid the crusher and the lava launcher entirely.
    The loot is not hard to get it's annoying and I've suggested an improvement.
    If supercell allowed a trash builder hut to be moved, then a trash gem mine is an even chance because obstacles are unique whereas gem mines are something every single clasher can easily obtain.
    Bombs do knockback in BB but I think it should decrease.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    A building specific to wars? Never heard about them. Unique idea indeed.
    yes and a possibility

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    We all agree that the builder base was not as fun as it was hyped up to be, nor as fun as the home village.
    Let's begin with this: No, not all agree on this with you.
    However, this is not because the builder base was terrible but because of the fact that you can only get loot 3 times a day and also back then you had to wait 5 minutes for troops to train.
    For those who do agree, this cap on loot was a indeed common ideal.
    Now it is better but I've got an improvement that will make people actually LIKE it instead of playing to get the 6th builder hut. When you do an attack and finish, you have to wait for your opponent to finish attacking. How about you get to start another battle while you opponent is attacking or even another one whilst both opponents are waiting to finish attacking your base? This will solve the problem of being forced to wait or watch your opponent as hit one bat smacks the clocktower for over a minute. There will also be a page which shows "ongoing battles". This way you can trophy push quicker than ever and even do speed runs to the top. I don't see a reason why my opponent has to finish his attack before I can do another one because I've already finished my attack.
    Now i seriously doubt that you ever paid attention to the last post from moderators before some of your posts were closed, which clearly mentioned that first you understand how things work and then you propose an idea. For the reason why your opponent has to finish their attack before you start next search is because your next search is dependent on your trophy count and that trophy count totally depends on whether you won, lost or tied your duel.

    Also, there are many things that can be done to nerf the defence in builder base. <snip>
    imo BB defences don't need nerf. But that's a varying opinion so I won't be arguing on that.

    Let's take a look at actually obtaining loot. When you get to a certain trophy range, you should get loot bouses just like you do on home village to make people actually progress faster since getting that 6th builder hut is a chore. Starting at 1500 trophies you should get 10 000 of each loot and every 100 trophies from here on out, the loot bonus increases by 2500 of each loot.
    But you aren't looting anyone. And for the bonus, you are already getting it. For the increments, they're also literally there based on your trophy range.

    Finally, I would like to be able to transport the gem mine from the builder base village to the home village so I have more trash in my base. This way, I can actually find a way to make my opponents fail because of the extra mine which is reasonable since it doesn't do much in the builder base village and gems are the same for both villages so it shouldn't be a problem.
    And for this non serious part, I tried a bit and came up with reply: Home village is prone to resources being raided by the attackers. And in no sane way I'm going to be in favour of my gem mine being raid-able.

  4. #14
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Yes but 30 trophies is no difference whatsoever so starting an attack should be allowed. You do realise there could be a max bh9 at 600 trophies and a max bh4 at 630 trophies so they don't really make too much of a difference.
    The crusher is very strong and should not compete with the strength of a level 1 battle machine.
    I used cannon carts and giants to destroy villages and most of the time it works. I also use baby dragons in order to avoid the crusher and the lava launcher entirely.
    The loot is not hard to get it's annoying and I've suggested an improvement.
    If supercell allowed a trash builder hut to be moved, then a trash gem mine is an even chance because obstacles are unique whereas gem mines are something every single clasher can easily obtain.
    Bombs do knockback in BB but I think it should decrease.
    Okay. Good luck with your suggestions. I think everything I said to provide a different perspective to your ideas was reasonable and unbiased.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    If supercell allowed a trash builder hut to be moved, then a trash gem mine is an even chance because obstacles are unique whereas gem mines are something every single clasher can easily obtain.
    I would love to know when they allowed a builder hut to be transfered from base to base and how I can get this 7th builder hut. If you can give me this info, I will agree to moving the gem mine.

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    We all agree
    False. That is a statement that should never be made as there is NOTHING inthis game on which everybody agrees.

    that the builder base was not as fun as it was hyped up to be, nor as fun as the home village. However, this is not because the builder base was terrible but because of the fact that you can only get loot 3 times a day and also back then you had to wait 5 minutes for troops to train.

    Now it is better but I've got an improvement that will make people actually LIKE it instead of playing to get the 6th builder hut. When you do an attack and finish, you have to wait for your opponent to finish attacking. How about you get to start another battle while you opponent is attacking or even another one whilst both opponents are waiting to finish attacking your base? This will solve the problem of being forced to wait or watch your opponent as hit one bat smacks the clocktower for over a minute. There will also be a page which shows "ongoing battles". This way you can trophy push quicker than ever and even do speed runs to the top. I don't see a reason why my opponent has to finish his attack before I can do another one because I've already finished my attack.
    I'm not sure why this is not on the ruled out list. I don't think there is the slightest chance of it occurring because until the winner is determined, it doesn't know how many trophies you have, so cannot match you against your next opponent.

    Also, there are many things that can be done to nerf the defence in builder base.
    I'm sure there are, but I see nothing to suggest any BB defences should be nerfed. Triples in BB attacks are way more frequent than in main village.

    For example a level one crusher can instantly kill max level raged barbarians which is very very unfair.
    Not for any normal usage if the word "unfair". Those barbarians might not think it very fair, but they are mass troops which just shouldn't be used where they are going to be hit by area damage. The crusher does not need a nerf onthe basis that it kills barbs easily.

    A solution would be to make the crusher do a third of the damage of the barbarians health (for each respective crusher compared to barbarian level max at those bh levels) but make the crusher have double health than usual and make the crusher attack twice as fast without pushing the barbarians. This is one of multiple examples.
    No "solution" is needed.

    Also, the mines make me angry since they keep pushing and shoving the barbarians which is annoying and unfair.
    You really need to learn what that word means. Mines are designedand intended to push back troops, and there is nithing unfair about it.

    You appear to be under the impression that barbarians should be able to take out a baee by themselves. Believe it or not, that was never the intention, and it is not "unfair" that they can't.

    A solution to this would be to have the mines keep their damage but lose the knockback effect.
    Again no "solution" needed.

    Another thing we could do is for the troops not to wander around the guard post since they are annoying.
    Right. So take awaythewhole point of the guard post.

    Yes, it is annoying when you don't allow for it, but that is the intent.

    I think they could hide inside the guard post, and as soon as it is destroyed, then the troops come out one at a time just like the home village clan castle. This will encourage good placement of the guard post instead of random placement and ruining people's attacks just by complete fortune.
    They don't ruin people's attack "by complete fortune". They only ruin attacks if you don't account for them.

    These are defensive examples.

    Let's take a look at actually obtaining loot. When you get to a certain trophy range, you should get loot bouses just like you do on home village to make people actually progress faster since getting that 6th builder hut is a chore. Starting at 1500 trophies you should get 10 000 of each loot and every 100 trophies from here on out, the loot bonus increases by 2500 of each loot.
    That is why it is not going to happen. You aren't intended to progress quickly in BB, orsoend a lotof time playing it. BB is a sideshow.

    Finally, I would like to be able to transport the gem mine from the builder base village to the home village so I have more trash in my base. This way, I can actually find a way to make my opponents fail because of the extra mine which is reasonable since it doesn't do much in the builder base village and gems are the same for both villages so it shouldn't be a problem.
    Can't see any chance of it happening. Or any real reason why it should.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Let's begin with this: No, not all agree on this with you.
    For those who do agree, this cap on loot was a indeed common ideal.

    Now i seriously doubt that you ever paid attention to the last post from moderators before some of your posts were closed, which clearly mentioned that first you understand how things work and then you propose an idea. For the reason why your opponent has to finish their attack before you start next search is because your next search is dependent on your trophy count and that trophy count totally depends on whether you won, lost or tied your duel.

    imo BB defences don't need nerf. But that's a varying opinion so I won't be arguing on that.


    But you aren't looting anyone. And for the bonus, you are already getting it. For the increments, they're also literally there based on your trophy range.



    And for this non serious part, I tried a bit and came up with reply: Home village is prone to resources being raided by the attackers. And in no sane way I'm going to be in favour of my gem mine being raid-able.
    the majority would agree.
    I did pay attention and I already understand how things work. They assume that I don't know how things work as an excuse to be able to close my thread. The trophy count by 30 trophies doesn't matter that much anyway since you will find the same type of opponents. I still think my first idea should be a thing
    BB defences make it very difficult to 2 star unlike home base defences.
    By bonus, I mean an additional bonus that is not capped and doesn't run out so you get the extra bonus in addition to the three daily bonuses and you can even get the additional bonuses after you've gotten all the 3 bonuses.
    The gem mine is only exclusive to war and not available on the home village.
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Okay. Good luck with your suggestions. I think everything I said to provide a different perspective to your ideas was reasonable and unbiased.
    Yes but some of it I disagreed some of it I didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I would love to know when they allowed a builder hut to be transfered from base to base and how I can get this 7th builder hut. If you can give me this info, I will agree to moving the gem mine.
    You won't get the 7th builder hut. you technically have the master builder in both villages so you should have the gem mine in both villages but the gem mine is only exclusive to war. Technically, you have 8 builders in total because 6 in the main village and 2 in the builder base. Please can you now agree to having the gem mine exclusive to clan wars for the main village now?

  8. #18
    Simply demanding people to agree with you does not make them agree with you

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauritanian1960 View Post
    Simply demanding people to agree with you does not make them agree with you
    How am I demanding people to agree? I'm just saying we all agree because almost everyone would agree. Look up the word "demanding".
    Anyway do you agree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    False. That is a statement that should never be made as there is NOTHING in this game on which everybody agrees.


    I'm not sure why this is not on the ruled out list. I don't think there is the slightest chance of it occurring because until the winner is determined, it doesn't know how many trophies you have, so cannot match you against your next opponent.


    I'm sure there are, but I see nothing to suggest any BB defences should be nerfed. Triples in BB attacks are way more frequent than in main village.


    Not for any normal usage if the word "unfair". Those barbarians might not think it very fair, but they are mass troops which just shouldn't be used where they are going to be hit by area damage. The crusher does not need a nerf onthe basis that it kills barbs easily.


    No "solution" is needed.


    You really need to learn what that word means. Mines are designed and intended to push back troops, and there is nithing unfair about it.

    You appear to be under the impression that barbarians should be able to take out a baee by themselves. Believe it or not, that was never the intention, and it is not "unfair" that they can't.


    Again no "solution" needed.


    Right. So take awaythewhole point of the guard post.

    Yes, it is annoying when you don't allow for it, but that is the intent.



    They don't ruin people's attack "by complete fortune". They only ruin attacks if you don't account for them.



    That is why it is not going to happen. You aren't intended to progress quickly in BB, orsoend a lotof time playing it. BB is a sideshow.



    Can't see any chance of it happening. Or any real reason why it should.
    Actually, I think there is something where everyone agrees. Town hall 1 is the easiest town hall level. That everyone can agree with.
    well actually, the algorithm can be smart enough to match you with people 30 trophies above or below you. That would be a solution to my solution.
    Yes but what would be the best thing to nerf?
    Yes, but the crusher could do less damage to the battle machine and have less health as a nerf.
    Mines are designed to push back troops which is annoying. I guess unfair would not be the correct thing to say but it kind of feels like that.
    Yes it is unfair that they can't because the base is poorly designed, they are just a higher level than me so I can't 3 star them.
    It's the intent for guard posts to be annoying? That's similar to the definition of trolling. That's why almost everyone is not a fan of the builder base compared to the home village.
    They ruin people's attacks because the barbarians are too stupid to know the troops are standing on a crusher.
    BB is a sideshow but not very fun apparently, annoying and frustrating.

  10. #20
    Senior Member kylorayker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    343
    There is so much in the original post here that I disagree so strongly with, but every major point has already been dissected and discussed by others. I won't rehash all of the same arguments (especially since you seem to ignore them anyways), but wanted to simply add my voice to the chorus: there is no need to hasten matchmaking opportunities on BB, there is no need to nerf defenses on BB, and there is no need to move the gem mine to MV. Not only do I not see the need for any of these, I firmly disagree that these would offer any improvement to the QoL in BB whatsoever. BB is fine as it is; a sideshow.
    Check out My Village

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •