Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Agreement and improvement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    It should tell you that your ideas are not good. Or they are not well thought out. Or that you clearly don't understand the mechanics of the game. If everyone is telling you your ideas are not good, there is probably a reason for it. Yet you continue to ignore reason and hammer on the same ideas over and over and over again just from a slightly different angle, not recognizing the fundamental flaws in that everyone is quite obviously pointing out to you.

It's hard to have a good debate on something when the person you are debating with is clearly out of touch with the foundations of the ideas they are debating on. It leads to no where fast.
    This thread is unique so I'm not hammering from any angle. I'm sure I hadn't repeated it. I know the mechanics of the game and know the foundations of the ideas I'm debating on. it's just that if one person disagrees, doesn't mean it is a terrible idea. But for some reason, my ideas always end up in an argument and the threads keep going downhill by page 5.

No it isn't. It's just you guys keep arguing with me and I've got a response every time.
    And I can't see a single one being constructive, saying maybe I was in the wrong, or maybe this idea needs some reworking to pose here, or maybe I can think about the needs and wants of the CoC player base
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    And I can't see a single one being constructive, saying maybe I was in the wrong, or maybe this idea needs some reworking to pose here, or maybe I can think about the needs and wants of the CoC player base
    Yes I agree. My idea this time has really failed because not a single person has agreed. I'm just going to give up and hope the mods close the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    That's a shame though. My points are reasonable but people choose to bash.
    Most of your points are unreasonable as several people have been able to point out why they are not reasonable for various reasons.

Your counter points are even less reasonable because you chose to ignore the full argument as you admitted yourself. You can't be persuaded because you're deciding to change what people are telling you so you can continue to argue without acknowledging they have a point. Go back and reread the WHOLE THREAD. Every word not some of the words. Each word is important and listen to what each word means when its combined with the others. When you selectively remove words, you change the meaning of whats said.

It isn't both sides are incapable of forming persuasive arguments, its you're unwilling of reading them as you admitted in response to my last post.

This thread is unique so I'm not hammering from any angle. I'm sure I hadn't repeated it. I know the mechanics of the game and know the foundations of the ideas I'm debating on. it's just that if one person disagrees, doesn't mean it is a terrible idea. But for some reason, my ideas always end up in an argument and the threads keep going downhill by page 5.
    Some bad ideas die in the first 2 pages. Yours don't die because, you argued, you didn't want your idea dismissed this easily. It's hard for you to comprehend your ideas get denied. This is an assumption, but your attitude doesn't show better

Usnavi

Except that you clearly don't understand the mechanics of the game well. And you don't know the foundations of the ideas you are attempting to debate on. That has become evident thread after thread after thread that you start. The only thing is for some reason you can't see that.

No one said that if one person disagrees it is a terrible idea. YOU said that everyone disagrees with you. That should tell YOU SOMETHING, unfortunately for some reason it doesn't. I am still convinced that most of what you are posting on here is pure trolling, nothing more.
    Last edited by SumoSloth; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:06 PM.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Yes I agree. My idea this time has really failed because not a single person has agreed. I'm just going to give up and hope the mods close the thread.
    Going away from this thread, I would appreciate if you think about why people disagreed, and take that as a constructive feedback of this almost 8 paged thread

Usnavi

Because you don't try to understand why your ideas are being shot at. Let me remind you people liked your idea about garrisons and yet you argued with all hell loose on why they won't let you buff th8 defense with that idea. Instead of finding a workaround, first try to understand why it is being denied and whether there is any feasible workaround for it or not. Simply jumping on others to accept the idea or make a slight change even when the base of the idea is simply not working, that's not a way you are going into a discussion. That's more of like creating arguments just to bring more audience to the idea in hopes of having atleast one who might mistype with a YES.

Take this as an example. You're told several times in beginning of this thread how matchmaking is affected by the outcome of the battle in BB yet you didn't listen to it and simply rammed with the reply of "I know already" which you soon realised that you didn't.

I'm just saying that atleast read what others are replying and see what's the purpose of denial instead of reading just that it's denied and pull triggers. It's good you're coming up with all these ideas but it's better to listen to those who have been here for long time and might have discussed the same ideas from all the angles before and have drawn some conclusions.

And I expect you to read all the replies in atleast this page. That's going to much helpful to you.
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:13 PM.

That's a shame though. My points are reasonable but people choose to bash.
    I can't speak for everyone else, but it seems to me that you are the only person who feels your posts are reasonable. I believe the rest of us are trying to explain to you exactly that, and you are only seeing it as bashing. As Minley says, there's a difference to bashing something and expressing disagreement.

You may feel we are bashing you and ignoring your perfectly reasonable points and concepts, but I would wager to believe the rest of us look at your posts the same way. I think you are being presented with entirely reasonable and valid counterpoints, but you dismiss them and continue to double down on the same ideas, over and over.
    Check out My Village