Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Agreement and improvement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    you're contradicting yourself in one sentence. Let's assume most people do agree, that does not make it true. An Opinion on anything being in majority does not make it true. Whether BB lived up to expectations is subjective. Objective things have a fact based truth to it, no matter an opinion, the truth remains. Subjective changes from person to person.

A lot of people saying doesn't mean they are majority. There are more than 100-200 Million Clash players (500 maybe?), there could be many players not reporting on YT comments, Twitter, Forum that they are dissapointed with BB. I would like you to bring some stats to pose that they are a minority.

Your ideas might work if they could, but not focusing on that, the reason people are in disagreement with you, is because of your attitude, of being adament of your original opinion, wanting your idea to be accepted,and not try to take in arguments people have, in disagreement or agreement
    I can't just be persuaded. If people want to persuade, they have to convince. And to convince I have to see that the other idea is better than mine but it's just the reasons people are putting out are easily counteracted to.
    Many people said builder base was not as fun. I haven't encountered a single person who likes builder base more than home village.
    If people say something about the builder base and more people say the same thing, then it becomes more of a fact than an opinion since it is become truer and truer for more people.

Many people said builder base was not as fun. I haven't encountered a single person who likes builder base more than home village.
    Youre changing the goalpost. You said it was not liked as much as it was hyped, not that almost no one likes BB more then Main village.
    I can't just be persuaded. If people want to persuade, they have to convince. And to convince I have to see that the other idea is better than mine but it's just the reasons people are putting out are easily counteracted to.
    I would need some more information, examples, and explaination on this claim
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    If people say something about the builder base and more people say the same thing, then it becomes more of a fact than an opinion since it is become truer and truer for more people.
    None of these make BB more likeable. They gave straight as hell an extra builder and people just rushed to get it and ignored BB later on. Do you think they'd love BB just because crusher can't kill barbs in shot? I mean, seriously?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    Wait, what? I would love to see the logic that went into thinking th7s should have any chance at three starring a max base 2-3 levels above theirs.
    Well. I've seen a th8 3 star the worst th11 base that is maxed on youtube (but I think they took it off) so it only makes sense that th7s should 3 star th9s and th10s which are of the worst possible design. People should be punished for bad designs, not rewarded for weak opponents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Really? It is unfair that Shaq can beat the world’s best 10 year old at basketball? It is unfair that the 10 year old basketball star cant beat Shaq’s defense on his worst day? really?

From the Princess Bride: “ I don’t think that word means what you think it means”
    No. But that is different.
    Actually it is. No matter how worse that TH 9-10 is designed, you've got your queens, your infernos, your xbows, bomb towers, higher level absolutely everything. Vs 9-10 Lvl 2 Dragons and Lvl 4 lightning spells. Great, let's see who wins
    actually, Let's assume the xbows are ground for the th9. the air defences are all clumped together (so you can take 4 out with lightning spells. There remains 6 archer towers and 4 teslas with CC troops. I think dragons could win but the design has to be purposely bad. This still proves the point that th7s won't actually 3 star any th9s or 10s at all no matter how badly designed assuming they are maxed. Would you smile to go to a th7 war, then the th7 on the other team gems all the way to max th10 (with lots of money) builds the worst base and you fail to 3 star? Nothing should be done but c'mon though, if people design so badly, it's only very frustrating to lose to a terrible design.

First, that's not how opinions work. opinions never become fact, ever, no matter how many people agree with them. Opinions are entirely subjective, as was stated earlier. For something to be TRUE, as a fact, it has to be based on objective data.

Second, the same argument could be flipped on to you. You are not persuasive. Your ideas are not convincing. If you want others to agree with your ideas, you have to give us better reasoning than "I want this". All of the ideas and reasons you put out are just as easily countered by the exact same argument you use to put something forward: we don't want this.

Thirdly, if you've never encountered a single person who enjoys BB more than MV... you need to get out more. I have two people in my clan with max BB... and a th7 MV that they almost never touch.
    Check out My Village

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    None of these make BB more likeable. They gave straight as hell an extra builder and people just rushed to get it and ignored BB later on. Do you think they'd love BB just because crusher can't kill barbs in shot? I mean, seriously?
    Well IMO, the reason BB is hated, is because of 1 Builder and it's battle system, and the same reason for its love
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Banned
    Youre changing the goalpost. You said it was not liked as much as it was hyped, not that almost no one likes BB more then Main village.
    I would need some more information, examples, and explaination on this claim
    Well, it was hyped so much back in 2017, but a lot of clashers got disappointed as soon as it arrived.
    For the second sentence, I'd rather the thread be closed than having to make a claim/
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I tried to suggest extra loot each time people win an attack (in addition to the 3 daily loot bonuses) but no one wanted it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    First, that's not how opinions work. opinions never become fact, ever, no matter how many people agree with them. Opinions are entirely subjective, as was stated earlier. For something to be TRUE, as a fact, it has to be based on objective data.

Second, the same argument could be flipped on to you. You are not persuasive. Your ideas are not convincing. If you want others to agree with your ideas, you have to give us better reasoning than "I want this". All of the ideas and reasons you put out are just as easily countered by the exact same argument you use to put something forward: we don't want this.

Thirdly, if you've never encountered a single person who enjoys BB more than MV... you need to get out more. I have two people in my clan with max BB... and a th7 MV that they almost never touch.
    Well, rare scenarios they can. If I said that th1 was easier than th2 well, it becomes a fact because you can't fail at th1 and it is objective since no one can end the goblin battle or fail to upgrade to th2 so it is now a matter of fact. Most opinions are subjective though.
    Yes agreed. This argument can be flipped so that's why I avoid it until things really get out of hand. I try to give reasons but everyone thinks exactly the same (against my opinions) so it is almost impossible to have a proper argument (from both ends)
    Actually, I'm fine as it is. I will always prefer the main village.

I try to give reasons but everyone thinks exactly the same (against my opinions) so it is almost impossible to have a proper argument (from both ends)
    Maybe that should tell you something.
    Last edited by SumoSloth; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:33 PM.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Maybe that should tell you something.
    tell me what? It's true though. You guys keep claiming that I'm not listening. But it feels the same for me as well.