Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Agreement and improvement

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I did pay attention and I already understand how things work. They assume that I don't know how things work as an excuse to be able to close my thread.
    Odds are the mods think this because you make suggestions here without making any references to previous updates where things were buffed or nerfed with reasons. Failing to acknowledge this leads people to believe you dont understand. Your crusher nerfs would likely undo most nerfs to pekkas wince they were going slightly overused for a while but you have yet to explain why it won't or how this won't drastically change the 3* rate if a high health troop has 2 major defenses to not worry about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    What makes you think that I ignore people's arguments? I responded to people's arguments crystal clear. No need? What do you mean no need? It's a desire. You don't need it, doesn't mean many people don't want it.
    The irony with this reply is he clearly stated other peoples reasons matched that of his own. He rehashed he didn't see a need for any of this and instead of engaging on his opinion you focused on this. You ignored his thoughts and opinions to ask why he thinks you ignore people's reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Actually, I think there is something where everyone agrees. Town hall 1 is the easiest town hall level. That everyone can agree with.
    well actually, the algorithm can be smart enough to match you with people 30 trophies above or below you. That would be a solution to my solution.
    Yes but what would be the best thing to nerf?
    Yes, but the crusher could do less damage to the battle machine and have less health as a nerf.
    Mines are designed to push back troops which is annoying. I guess unfair would not be the correct thing to say but it kind of feels like that.
    Yes it is unfair that they can't because the base is poorly designed, they are just a higher level than me so I can't 3 star them.
    It's the intent for guard posts to be annoying? That's similar to the definition of trolling. That's why almost everyone is not a fan of the builder base compared to the home village.
    They ruin people's attacks because the barbarians are too stupid to know the troops are standing on a crusher.
    BB is a sideshow but not very fun apparently, annoying and frustrating.
    This quote also further proves you ignored someone's reasons ironically in the same quote as the last one.

    Ajax suggests the triple rate in bb is already higher than main village yet you think the defenses need to be nerfed. I thought you wanted th 8 to be challenging but here you want builder base to be too easy? You're either very inconsistent or not listening to others.

    You go on to suggest after this a different nerf to the crusher even though the higher 3* rate should be very telling no changes are needed.

    Ajax goes on to say how the guard post is designed to be annoying if NOT CONSIDERED. You somehow deemed this to mean its designed only to be annoying and trolling. Did you really read what he said?

    Its very easy to see why some of us think you ignore our arguments. You pull choice words and ignore others that are just as, if not more important.

    Last thing I want to add on since its in the quote. A higher base should always have a better ability to defend. There are more defenses that might be upgraded to higher levels. Poor design might increase your chance to overcome the advantage but should never be the sole deciding factor. Think on the main village if a th 7 defeated your th 10 account just because the base was poorly designed even if your defense is maxed. Why even bother upgrading if design is the only important factor?
    Last edited by chased123456; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:44 PM.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Hmm. I edited my post almost immediately as I posted it. It seemed like you had to refresh.
    Anyway though, I am acknowledging people's arguments but mainly disagreeing. It seems like I am having a discussion with the wrong part of the community. People want things but it's supercell's decision. There isn't a problem with saying I want something. I am saying "most people would" because a lot of people would definitely agree since it is true. People have been saying multiple times how much of a let down builder base was so "most people would" is definitely an appropriate statement. If you don't agree. You're part of the minority.
    Most people would like to be handed a max TH14. But is that a good idea? Not at all. So simply going in with just because most people would like it doesn't make it acceptable.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Wow. Idea 1 doesn't work either?!?! This thread is failing miserably.
    Well didn't you say previously you understand how I works? What changed now?

  4. #34
    Senior Member kylorayker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I am saying "most people would" because a lot of people would definitely agree since it is true. People have been saying multiple times how much of a let down builder base was so "most people would" is definitely an appropriate statement. If you don't agree. You're part of the minority.
    "Most people" and "most people on the forums" is a HUGE difference. Those posting here make up a fraction of a percent of people playing the actual game. What evidence do you have that "most people" agree with you? The majority of my clan enjoys BB as-is; as a distraction or time sink during MV raids. If we extrapolate that small sample out to the entire CoC community, then I'd say roughly 80% of people would disagree with your statement. I know that number isn't correct, but hopefully it better illustrates to you the danger of assuming a statistical correlation off a numerically irrelevant sampling.

    I feel 100% confident in stating that you don't have access to the opinions of the vast majority of people playing this game, and as such are unqualified to make assumptions as to what "most people" think or want.
    Check out My Village

  5. #35
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    736
    I am saying "most people would" because a lot of people would definitely agree since it is true.
    you're contradicting yourself in one sentence. Let's assume most people do agree, that does not make it true. An Opinion on anything being in majority does not make it true. Whether BB lived upto expectations is subjective. Objective things have a fact based truth to it, no matter an opinion, the truth remains. Subjective changes from person to person.
    People have been saying multiple times how much of a let down builder base was so "most people would" is definitely an appropriate statement. If you don't agree. You're part of the minority.
    A lot of people saying doesn't mean they are majority. There are more than 100-200 Million Clash players (500 maybe?), there could be many players not reporting on YT comments, Twitter, Forum that they are dissapointed with BB. I would like you to bring some stats to pose that they are a minority.
    Wow. Idea 1 doesn't work either?!?! This thread is failing miserably.
    Your ideas might work if they could, but not focusing on that, the reason people are in disagreement with you, is because of your attitude, of being adament of your original opinion, wanting your idea to be accepted,and not try to take in arguments people have, in disagreement or agreement
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

  6. #36
    Senior Member kylorayker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I am sorry but you are treating SC no different than Santa Claus. Kids all over the world WANT things. The reality is that someone has to PAY for it. These changes are not free. The minute someone has to pay for something or choose what NOT to pay for, it becomes a question of need and prioritization.
    Okay, now I want to see Darian dressed up as St. Nick during their next update announcement.
    Check out My Village

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Most people would like to be handed a max TH14. But is that a good idea? Not at all. So simply going in with just because most people would like it doesn't make it acceptable.
    I never said people should be handed a maxed base. There are some things people want that can be had.
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Odds are the mods think this because you make suggestions here without making any references to previous updates where things were buffed or nerfed with reasons. Failing to acknowledge this leads people to believe you dont understand. Your crusher nerfs would likely undo most nerfs to pekkas wince they were going slightly overused for a while but you have yet to explain why it won't or how this won't drastically change the 3* rate if a high health troop has 2 major defenses to not worry about.
    The irony with this reply is he clearly stated other peoples reasons matched that of his own. He rehashed he didn't see a need for any of this and instead of engaging on his opinion you focused on this. You ignored his thoughts and opinions to ask why he thinks you ignore people's reasons.

    This quote also further proves you ignored someone's reasons ironically in the same quote as the last one.

    Ajax suggests the triple rate in bb is already higher than main village yet you think the defenses need to be nerfed. I thought you wanted th 8 to be challenging but here you want builder base to be too easy? You're either very inconsistent or not listening to others.

    You go on to suggest after this a different nerf to the crusher even though the higher 3* rate should be very telling no changes are needed.

    Ajax goes on to say how the guard post is designed to be annoying if NOT CONSIDERED. You somehow deemed this to mean its designed only to be annoying and trolling. Did you really read what he said?

    Its very easy to see why some of us think you ignore our arguments. You pull choice words and ignore others that are just as, if not more important.

    Last thing I want to add on since its in the quote. A higher base should always have a better ability to defend. There are more defenses that might be upgraded to higher levels. Poor design might increase your chance to overcome the advantage but should never be the sole deciding factor. Think on the main village if a th 7 defeated your th 10 account just because the base was poorly designed even if your defense is maxed. Why even bother upgrading if design is the only important factor?
    Really? I didn't know that the 3 star rate was higher in BB. I thought that the 3 star rate was higher in normal home village.
    Wow. Maybe no nerfs to pekkas then. This thread is really going downhill.
    I didn't ignore his opinions. I just didn't say anything about it. I want BB to be easy because it is ugly whilst th8 is smooth and shiny.
    Yh I read what he said about the guard post, but it can be very annoying and most of the time, it is a pain in the neck especially if you are a lower builder hall level than they are.
    What's a "choice word"? I talk about a few words and I don't need to talk about every single word that someone posted.
    I wouldn't mind if a th7 even 3 starred a max th10 if the th10 was so poorly designed. It should require skill for the th7 to do so (but it's almost impossible especially if the town hall 10 has single infernos). And if the town hall 10 gets 3 starred. That's the way it should be. It's unfair for a well designed base not to be a challenge because someone was a higher level than you. It's even more unfair for a badly designed base to pose a threat because your troops are not strong enough. Upgrade so that you are more likely to defend. It's completely unacceptable for the worst th9s and th10 base designs at max level to work against th7s who are extremely skilled at the game.

  8. #38
    Senior Member kylorayker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    It's completely unacceptable for the worst th9s and th10 base designs at max level to work against th7s who are extremely skilled at the game.
    Wait, what? I would love to see the logic that went into thinking th7s should have any chance at three starring a max base 2-3 levels above theirs.
    Last edited by kylorayker; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:04 PM.
    Check out My Village

  9. #39
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I never said people should be handed a maxed base. There are some things people want that can be had.

    Really? I didn't know that the 3 star rate was higher in BB. I thought that the 3 star rate was higher in normal home village.
    Wow. Maybe no nerfs to pekkas then. This thread is really going downhill.
    I didn't ignore his opinions. I just didn't say anything about it. I want BB to be easy because it is ugly whilst th8 is smooth and shiny.
    Yh I read what he said about the guard post, but it can be very annoying and most of the time, it is a pain in the neck especially if you are a lower builder hall level than they are.
    What's a "choice word"? I talk about a few words and I don't need to talk about every single word that someone posted.
    I wouldn't mind if a th7 even 3 starred a max th10 if the th10 was so poorly designed. It should require skill for the th7 to do so (but it's almost impossible especially if the town hall 10 has single infernos). And if the town hall 10 gets 3 starred. That's the way it should be. It's unfair for a well designed base not to be a challenge because someone was a higher level than you. It's even more unfair for a badly designed base to pose a threat because your troops are not strong enough. Upgrade so that you are more likely to defend. It's completely unacceptable for the worst th9s and th10 base designs at max level to work against th7s who are extremely skilled at the game.
    Really? It is unfair that Shaq can beat the world’s best 10 year old at basketball? It is unfair that the 10 year old basketball star cant beat Shaq’s defense on his worst day? really?

    From the Princess Bride: “ I don’t think that word means what you think it means”
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:08 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

  10. #40
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    It's completely unacceptable for the worst th9s and th10 base designs at max level to work against th7s who are extremely skilled at the game.
    Actually it is. No matter how worse that TH 9-10 is designed, you've got your queens, your infernos, your xbows, bomb towers, higher level absolutely everything. Vs 9-10 Lvl 2 Dragons and Lvl 4 lightning spells. Great, let's see who wins
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •