Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Agreement and improvement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    There is so much in the original post here that I disagree so strongly with, but every major point has already been dissected and discussed by others. I won't rehash all of the same arguments (especially since you seem to ignore them anyways), but wanted to simply add my voice to the chorus: there is no need to hasten matchmaking opportunities on BB, there is no need to nerf defenses on BB, and there is no need to move the gem mine to MV. Not only do I not see the need for any of these, I firmly disagree that these would offer any improvement to the QoL in BB whatsoever. BB is fine as it is; a sideshow.
    What makes you think that I ignore people's arguments? I responded to people's arguments crystal clear. No need? What do you mean no need? It's a desire. You don't need it, doesn't mean many people don't want it.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:06 PM.

Forum Superstar
    I am sorry but you are treating SC no different than Santa Claus. Kids all over the world WANT things. The reality is that someone has to PAY for it. These changes are not free. The minute someone has to pay for something or choose what NOT to pay for, it becomes a question of need and prioritization.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I am sorry but you are treating SC no different than Santa Claus. Kids all over the world WANT things. The reality is that someone has to PAY for it. These changes are not free. The minute someone has to pay for something or choose what NOT to pay for, it becomes a question of need and prioritization.
    Really? I never knew santa claus had an "ideas, features and requests" subforum. You may need to send me the link.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Really? I never knew santa claus had an "ideas, features and requests" subforum. You may need to send me the link.
    Santa pays nothing, SC does, that is the difference and that is why this section of the forum isn’t titled “Make a wish” or “Send your mail to the North Pole”.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

You won't get the 7th builder hut. you technically have the master builder in both villages so you should have the gem mine in both villages but the gem mine is only exclusive to war. Technically, you have 8 builders in total because 6 in the main village and 2 in the builder base. Please can you now agree to having the gem mine exclusive to clan wars for the main village now?
    The master builder is not a building. They did not transfer any buildings to allow this. Instead you have an OTTO hut in bb and a master builder's hut in the main village . You haven't given an example of any transfers of buildings. I dont think this should be the first.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Santa pays nothing, SC does, that is the difference and that is why this section of the forum isn’t titled “Make a wish” or “Send your mail to the North Pole”.
    I kind of was being sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    The master builder is not a building. They did not transfer any buildings to allow this. Instead you have an OTTO hut in bb and a master builder's hut in the main village . You haven't given an example of any transfers of buildings. I dont think this should be the first.
    Fine. The gem mine idea can go. Well, it doesn't make much difference TBH. I just thought it was a cool way to add trash.

You're a fool to think that I ignore people's arguments. What makes you think that? I responded to people's arguments crystal clear. No need? What do you mean no need? It's a desire. You don't need it, doesn't mean many people don't want it.
    Name calling is inappropriate. Refer to main forum rules 1 & 2.

You responded to people's arguments, yes, but every time I've seen it your responses tend to just be restatements of your original comments. Perhaps ignore wasn't the right term; dismiss might be more accurate. You don't appear to acknowledge other's opinions or arguments as valid, and instead appear to take them as a personal attack. That may not be what you feel you are doing, but that is certainly the perception it gives off.

And just because many people may want it, there are very very likely just as many people who don't. Just look at the changes to the donation system. There is a significant portion of the community that doesn't like that change (myself among them), just as there is a significant portion that does. Just because you do or don't want something, though, you shouldn't assume everyone else feels the same way. Statements you make such as "we can all agree" or "most people would" show that you don't tend to consider the opinions of others and presume that everyone thinks or feels the same as you... which they don't.
    Check out My Village

Well I can not agree or disagree on how BB was at launch, I was not there.

About the fact that whether 30-60 trophies matter? yes they do. Matchmaking, they might match you with 28 trophies more and have BH7 opponent, while at current trophies you match with 9. Also, near the edge of Loot tiers, you might lose or get more loot than you should
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    Name calling is inappropriate. Refer to main forum rules 1 & 2.

You responded to people's arguments, yes, but every time I've seen it your responses tend to just be restatements of your original comments. Perhaps ignore wasn't the right term; dismiss might be more accurate. You don't appear to acknowledge other's opinions or arguments as valid, and instead appear to take them as a personal attack. That may not be what you feel you are doing, but that is certainly the perception it gives off.

And just because many people may want it, there are very very likely just as many people who don't. Just look at the changes to the donation system. There is a significant portion of the community that doesn't like that change (myself among them), just as there is a significant portion that does. Just because you do or don't want something, though, you shouldn't assume everyone else feels the same way. Statements you make such as "we can all agree" or "most people would" show that you don't tend to consider the opinions of others and presume that everyone thinks or feels the same as you... which they don't.
    Hmm. I edited my post almost immediately as I posted it. It seemed like you had to refresh.
    Anyway though, I am acknowledging people's arguments but mainly disagreeing. It seems like I am having a discussion with the wrong part of the community. People want things but it's supercell's decision. There isn't a problem with saying I want something. I am saying "most people would" because a lot of people would definitely agree since it is true. People have been saying multiple times how much of a let down builder base was so "most people would" is definitely an appropriate statement. If you don't agree. You're part of the minority.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Well I can not agree or disagree on how BB was at launch, I was not there.

About the fact that whether 30-60 trophies matter? yes they do. Matchmaking, they might match you with 28 trophies more and have BH7 opponent, while at current trophies you match with 9. Also, near the edge of Loot tiers, you might lose or get more loot than you should
    Wow. Idea 1 doesn't work either?!?! This thread is failing miserably.