Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rename TH14

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    I definitely hope SC comes out with Pet Books because Hero books do not really fit for them. And the DE cost is enourmous....but I figure they will be pumping up the game economy soon. Farming in Titans is fine for me. I can attack more and there is some good loot out there seeing a few 1M/1M 10k bases beats the Legends cap, if you find such bases but then there are plenty of no loot bases also..
    I'm glad its hero books. Adding more magic items make older magic items rarer. At least by making it one type of book i dont have to hope to get a hero book and pet book

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    dunno why it took a post like this for me to realise I was cooking a dark heavy combination and not gaining much DE, but this air heavy combination should also mean I can manage my elixir much better while my builders are all busy. Thankyou
    You are welcome. Glad to help!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    this is a general observation, but TH14 should be called "the neverending quest for dark elix"
    snip...
    or "The quest to find a new way to raid DE more effectively".

Stay out of Legends is probably better to collect more DE, if and only if, you have the time and consistency to raid more than 8 times per day. Your bases get raided and DE stolen, but you will have more than enough to keep Pets upgrade running.

Centennial Club
    I dont know what you have. All my heroes are already maxed and pets are on level 5.

:P

PS: I am in LL, so 60-70k DE /day
    Last edited by Iduyenn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:11 AM.

Pro Member
    I am in titan I-II.
    And try to get 120 000+ de per day.
    Last edited by PKapoor; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:34 AM. Reason: Typo

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    After reading that analysis, I am so glad I dropped out of legends I would definitely not be able to keep all 4 of my heroes down + pets constantly upgrading with that amount of dark elixir per day
    You wouldn't survive in LL with all 4 heroes & pets down anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You wouldn't survive in LL with all 4 heroes & pets down anyhow.
    Well its unlikely but it isnt impossible , i am surviving somehow in legends league at around 5100-5150 trophies with with queen , rc and warden on upgrade and pets not yet unlocked using electro dragons and getting 2 stars with around 60-70% and i think if i put my king also on upgrade (only if i get that much dark) then also it aint gonna make a big difference as strong defence also matter a lot in legends league and sometimes i dont face 8 defences.

Forum Superstar
    Dark Elixir has been an almost worthless resource for years now. You spend it for a few weeks when heroes get new levels and then you throw it away for months. I am glad DE will finally be useful for a few extra months now, but it still won't have any use once the 36 pet upgrades are complete.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    Dark Elixir has been an almost worthless resource for years now. You spend it for a few weeks when heroes get new levels and then you throw it away for months. I am glad DE will finally be useful for a few extra months now, but it still won't have any use once the 36 pet upgrades are complete.
    New pet levels 😂

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I'm glad I'm not legends league. It's so easy to farm up DE down in crystal league that cost of 2 super troops doesn't even make a dent
    Don't tell people this.