Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rename TH14

Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    Don't tell people this.
    Iíve shown screenshots to my clan and they still donít use the sneaky gobs approach. 🤷🏻♥♂️

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula3811 View Post
    Iíve shown screenshots to my clan and they still donít use the sneaky gobs approach. 🤷🏻♥♂️
    They are right, even i farm in crystal and get around million Or more than half mil. loot. but only with regular gobs and keep some miners to use only if loot is inner.
    Definitely not gonna spend dark on super troops when everything works right.

Oh wait, did I shared a trick ?
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    or "The quest to find a new way to raid DE more effectively".

Stay out of Legends is probably better to collect more DE, if and only if, you have the time and consistency to raid more than 8 times per day. Your bases get raided and DE stolen, but you will have more than enough to keep Pets upgrade running.
    Im pretty much settled in at Legends because of time restrictions. 8 attacks per day, plus war is pretty much all i have time for. So im about as efficient as i can get. I dont use any dark in my attacks, i get the max 7k per attack and i told my clan that my dark troop donations will be reduced for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    They are right, even i farm in crystal and get around million Or more than half mil. loot. but only with regular gobs and keep some miners to use only if loot is inner.
    Definitely not gonna spend dark on super troops when everything works right.

Oh wait, did I shared a trick ?
    I earn more than the initial cost of de in the first hour of using them. The next 71 hours are pure profit.