Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lower the amount of Farm expansion materials

Lower the amount of Farm expansion materials

I think it would be a great idea if Hay Day would lower the amount needed for expansions. 6 land deeds is unrealistic vs when getting building permission irl. Same with hammers and stakes, they could even make us have screws or some other building material to replace / balance lowering materials. I just think it would be more realistic let me know your thoughts.

Its a struggle to expand, but if it was too easy people would not face some of the games challenges.

There’s challenges and there’s challenges, getting expansion stuff is such a pain it sucks the fun out of the game.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Stempez06 View Post
    There’s challenges and there’s challenges, getting expansion stuff is such a pain it sucks the fun out of the game.
    What level are you? How far have you expanded?

There are some players who are fully-expanded, but the vast majority are not. It's an on-going challenge that - for me - keeps the game interesting. Several times I've been fully-expanded, only to find that more land is released, and the process has to start again.

One of the best ways to deal with this is to be a part of a helpful neighbourhood. You can help your neighbours in other ways, and you'll probably find that they share the items you seek. Please don't be too demanding when you first join a hood, though. It's all about building good relationships.

Other ways to gain EMs (expansion materials) are by feeding pets and harvesting crops. Make sure that you have space in your barn when you do this, as bonus items will not drop if your barn is full.

I would suggest that a good tactic is to avoid stressing yourself about this. By relaxing and just playing the game you will have fun, and will gradually build up expansion materials.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Cowslips; April 17th, 2021 at 09:50 AM.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Yes thanks, my main account is Level 154 but I’ve got a mini-farm which I’ve decided to start as I wanted to play the game again at the moment I’m at 25. Thanks for your advice!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stempez06 View Post
    Yes thanks, my main account is Level 154 but I’ve got a mini-farm which I’ve decided to start as I wanted to play the game again at the moment I’m at 25. Thanks for your advice!
    Your initial post sounded as if you were new to the game.

At level 154 you will already understand about expansion materials. You will also know that Supercell are unlikely to "lower the amount needed for expansions". Every time new land is added each plot is more difficult to open; that is in the nature of a game that has been available for so long. As PedroPlotThickens points out, challenge is important.

You have a very simple solution available to you; help your baby farm by providing materials from your main.

Já não gostei,pois quem é level alto e já tem tudo expandido faz oq ?
    Errado isso,se já expandimos vc também pode expandir!

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OtavioF007 View Post
    Já não gostei,pois quem é level alto e já tem tudo expandido faz oq ?
    Errado isso,se já expandimos vc também pode expandir!
    All posts need to be in English please - main forum rule 9.