Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Challenges for TH3 to TH6

New Challenges for TH3 to TH6

I have a TH5 and a TH6. The new challenges require you to score a total of 5000 points to collect all the prizes which includes a Book of Building. Many of the challenges are impossible and I suspect I will only achieve around 3500 and not collect all the prizes.

is this correct and how do I win all the prizes. I do want to upgrade the bases to the next TH at this time have not unlocked the 4th or 5th builder, thanks
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Fatfinger View Post
    I have a TH5 and a TH6. The new challenges require you to score a total of 5000 points to collect all the prizes which includes a Book of Building. Many of the challenges are impossible and I suspect I will only achieve around 3500 and not collect all the prizes.

is this correct and how do I win all the prizes. I do want to upgrade the bases to the next TH at this time have not unlocked the 4th or 5th builder, thanks
    I am with 3 builders going to th 7 now, I was almost max 6 when update came, I easily got to 5K points
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

What are these impossible challenges? Because as far as I understood, they are tailored according to those TH levels already

I just checked it out on a th4 I had lying around, and as it states in the little tutorial at the beginning, new challenges will be added when you complete existing ones. I started at 1700 points with 800 available in challenges, cleared 125, and it populated more challenges giving me 875 available now. At that rate, it looks like you will be able to get enough points to get every prize (if you were concerned getting all the points was impossible).

You are right though. If youíre not in a clan, it would be impossible to complete the request troops and donate troops challenges. The rest looks pretty standard and straightforward.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:39 AM.

Thanks finedog, I have not completed many tasks and initially I do not believe new tasks were created when one was completed

it looks like you always have 18 tasks on the board in TH5 and 21 tasks on the board in TH6,

where is the tutorial I have looked at cannot find it Thanks for you help

I am in a dead clan, and cannot donate troops or spells and therefore cannot complete those tasks

I am in a dead clan, and cannot donate troops or spells and therefore cannot complete those tasks
    find a new clan!
    COC MAIN: Max TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: less that 40 walls left to max TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH13 Clash profile

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    find a new clan!
    And I didn't complete those tasks still completed
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Thanks finedog, I have not completed many tasks and initially I do not believe new tasks were created when one was completed

it looks like you always have 18 tasks on the board in TH5 and 21 tasks on the board in TH6,

where is the tutorial I have looked at cannot find it Thanks for you help
    Itís not so much a tutorial as it is a couple messages from the village maiden explaining the challenges. I did take a screenshot of the first message earlier:

Which of the challenges are impossible, according to you?