Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training potion not working

Training potion not working

used a training potion, but trainings are happening at normal rate. training potion use not getting into effect. Town hall 9
    Last edited by Boringg; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:30 PM. Reason: Additional information

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Are you sure? First, look for the green glow around the regular and dark barracks. Tap on one and see if it shows a remaining boost timer. Second, be sure none of your barracks are upgrading since they cannot be used and will increase your army training times. Next, check your army training window. The tabs will show if your army training is boosted and you will see the clock moving at a faster rate.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 781 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Are you sure? First, look for the green glow around the regular and dark barracks. Tap on one and see if it shows a remaining boost timer. Second, be sure none of your barracks are upgrading since they cannot be used and will increase your army training times. Next, check your army training window. The tabs will show if your army training is boosted and you will see the clock moving at a faster rate.
    Checked all, it is not working...
    All sign checked, no double arrow at training tab, barracks are not glowing with circle and not popping little, no fast reducing te in training window, hero's are healing at normal rate.... everything
    Yet one training potion is less.
    And no barracks are in upgrade
    Last edited by Boringg; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:00 PM. Reason: Correctiom

Pro Member
    Check your gem count. Did you accidentally sell the training potion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Check your gem count. Did you accidentally sell the training potion?
    Nope...I clearly remember that I pressed yellow use button, not red sell button...to be more clear, when we press sell button another window says that we will get 10 gems that also did not happened.
    It happened in like, I pressed yellow Use button and the potion just lost, nothing happened.

Pro Member
    The use button is green iirc. How did you get a yellow button?

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    The use button is green iirc. How did you get a yellow button?
    Forget the color....whatever it is green or yellow..kind of same to me

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Boringg View Post
    Checked all, it is not working...
    All sign checked, no double arrow at training tab, barracks are not glowing with circle and not popping little, no fast reducing te in training window, hero's are healing at normal rate.... everything
    Yet one training potion is less.
    And no barracks are in upgrade
    Just for clarification, you know that a training potion only lasts for an hour, correct? I only mention it because a couple hours had passed since you initially posted, so you would no longer see signs of a training potion now. Next time you use a potion, if you don't see that it is has taken effect immediately using the steps mentioned above, contact Support in-game. They are the only ones who can look into your account.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 781 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Just for clarification, you know that a training potion only lasts for an hour, correct? I only mention it because a couple hours had passed since you initially posted, so you would no longer see signs of a training potion now. Next time you use a potion, if you don't see that it is has taken effect immediately using the steps mentioned above, contact Support in-game. They are the only ones who can look into your account.
    Actually, I posted the original post as soon as I found potion is not working. However as you said, need to contact support in game. Thanks.

Fresh Spawn
    Im getting a similar issue I used a training potion and then completed my king hero upgrade only the original heroes are getting the effect of the potion not the king.
    Last edited by Bhoutras; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:21 AM.