Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about time and cost reduction update

Fresh Spawn

Question Question about time and cost reduction update

The new time and cost reduction that came with the update is based in player TH level or in the upgrade level?

exemple: in th8, upgrade a lvl 3 barbarian to lvl 4 now take 1 day (before was 2), if I rush to th9, this time may increase? Or even if I'm a th12 the lvl 4 barbarian upgrade is now 1 day, because this is a th7 (lab lvl 5) upgrade?

thanks

Your TH level or lab level have no influence on a specific upgrade. Whether you upgrade barb to level 4 now or three months from now: upgrading that one level is the same time.

What gave you the idea it would be different?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Your TH level or lab level have no influence on a specific upgrade. Whether you upgrade barb to level 4 now or three months from now: upgrading that one level is the same time.

What gave you the idea it would be different?
    I think the fact that in the patch notes it was written TH and then percentage of resources and time, which actually refers to how much it is reduced for upgrades unlocked at that th
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    I think the fact that in the patch notes it was written TH and then percentage of resources and time, which actually refers to how much it is reduced for upgrades unlocked at that th
    Exactly. With the th14, they came with that chart:

sxO6Z8E.png

The way it is written I understand that if I upgrade my th lvl, the time of building and lab will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Joaber View Post
    Exactly. With the th14, they came with that chart:

sxO6Z8E.png

The way it is written I understand that if I upgrade my th lvl, the time of building and lab will change.
    This is incorrect.

What SuperCell is saying with that table is that for the TH levels mentioned, the builder and lab times have been reduced for all the stuff that you can build/upgrade at that TH level.

The upgrade time (let's keep that barbarian you were referring to) for something you can upgrade at TH8 will NOT CHANGE if you upgrade your TH to 9. When you have upgraded that barbarian to 5, the upgrade for the next level will take more time. But again: that time is a set time, it does not change whether your TH is 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12.

SuperCell would have to make VERY long lists if they were going to outline everything for all of the TH levels. That's why they made that table, as a sort of 'blanket statement' that 'for TH8 builders will be working X% less long than before'....

Millennial Club
    If you are TH8 and it takes 1 day to upgrade the king to L4 now, of you don’t upgrade, and upgrade your TH all the way to TH14 (and don’t upgrade the king) when you upgrade to L4 now you are TH14, it will still be one day (and cost the same), unless of course there are further reductions.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    This is incorrect.

What SuperCell is saying with that table is that for the TH levels mentioned, the builder and lab times have been reduced for all the stuff that you can build/upgrade at that TH level.

The upgrade time (let's keep that barbarian you were referring to) for something you can upgrade at TH8 will NOT CHANGE if you upgrade your TH to 9. When you have upgraded that barbarian to 5, the upgrade for the next level will take more time. But again: that time is a set time, it does not change whether your TH is 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12.

SuperCell would have to make VERY long lists if they were going to outline everything for all of the TH levels. That's why they made that table, as a sort of 'blanket statement' that 'for TH8 builders will be working X% less long than before'....
    ^^^ This ^^^

It would just be a long long long long list if they had to list the old (because people want to see that too) and new price and time for every single building, trap, lab, hero level upgrade at TH level which gets reductions.

But it doesn’t matter at which TH level you eventually start an upgrade.
    The upgrade for item X from level A to A+1 costs Y and lasts for Z. Regardless at which TH level you start the upgrade.
    X = any building, trap, troop, hero etc
    Y = upgrade cost
    Z = the time an upgrade takes

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Fresh Spawn
    Perfect.

Thank you all