Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is not th14 extremely op against max th13?

Is not th14 extremely op against max th13?

If i can remember fresh th13 with +5 heroes would sometime struggle and find it really hard to 3 max th12. But with th14 without even pets +5 heroes can easily tripple max 13 even if the attack is a mess.

Warriors are OP
    So ?
    As far as i remember when i just became a fresh th13, i was able to easily tripple max th12.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:20 AM.

Where did you get a 5th hero from, how come I never knew about it, and where can I get mine?

Furthermore, if you were already a good player at th13 who was tripling at a steady rate, then yes, I’d imagine with the current hero boost, maybe a pet or two already unlocked, a lv7 healer and maybe the third spell space unlocked in the cc, as a th14, you’d be 3 starring th13’s with relative ease.

Heck, a good th14 player with only the current hero boost will probably 3 star a th13 with relative ease.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 868 fair play wins and counting...

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    Where did you get a 5th hero from, how come I never knew about it, and where can I get mine?

Furthermore, if you were already a good player at th13 who was tripling at a steady rate, then yes, I’d imagine with the current hero boost, maybe a pet or two already unlocked, a lv7 healer and maybe the third spell space unlocked in the cc, as a th14, you’d be 3 starring th13’s with relative ease.

Heck, a good th14 player with only the current hero boost will probably 3 star a th13 with relative ease.
    I think he was talking about +5 levels.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaydee View Post
    If i can remember fresh th13 with +5 heroes would sometime struggle and find it really hard to 3 max th12. But with th14 without even pets +5 heroes can easily tripple max 13 even if the attack is a mess.
    But it is +5 on heroes; +1 on some troops AND possible 4 pets with up to lvl10 per pet.

It isnít just the heroes that have changed.

[QUOTE=dayone;12792178]Where did you get a 5th hero from, how come I never knew about it, and where can I get mine?

Didn't you know since the update you can send your battle machine to the main village by boat?

Well, considering TH13 easily triples other TH13, it's quite obvious TH14 will rollover TH13, heck it will probably roll over max TH14s as well...
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:52 PM.

The first full cwl when th13 launched, i scored 19/21 going against mirrors. Iím not that good of an attacker.

First full war with th14 i havenít tripled once. My base hasnít been tripled either. It all depends on the skill level of the attacker and the meta. Iím not seeing anything out of whack yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjaydee View Post
    When th13 dropped, we didn't get +5 on all of our heroes and maxed out troops for 5 days. However, it was/is very easy to 3 star th12s with a max th13 army.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Well, considering TH13 easily triples other TH13, it's quite obvious TH14 will rollover TH13, heck it will probably roll over max TH14s as well...
    Considering people in my champs3 league only 3 star about 1 out of every 4 times we definitely have a different definition of "easy."

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Forum Elder
    This is why I am testing the Power Creep on my rusher Donation Mule acct. I did break down and get the pass for this acct so its not F2P any more, but after this month it will revert back to F2P.. I can justify (not that I need any validation, lol) getting the pass on my "F2P" acct cause the not every update drops a new TH...plus hammer jam set me up real nice on some Def turret balance upgrades.. and the Boost from the TH upgrade.. it only made sense to get the max out of this season/update, and for $5.00 USD I can get a ton of value with all the pass perks! (and a sweet Rouge RC outfit as well!)

This has been a superb update IMO.. there is literally tons of content to move along the pipeline now.