Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is not th14 extremely op against max th13?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Well, considering TH13 easily triples other TH13, it's quite obvious TH14 will rollover TH13, heck it will probably roll over max TH14s as well...
    There was never a time when TH13 easily tripled other TH13.

The very very very best players in the world could do it nearly 50% of the time. The ones who are only top thousand or so (out of 30 million+) don't get very close to that. The players who are no more than top 10% get 20% or less.

If that fits your definition of "easily" then you need to loom that word up in a dictionary to see how the rest of thd English speaking world use it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    Where did you get a 5th hero from, how come I never knew about it, and where can I get mine?

Furthermore, if you were already a good player at th13 who was tripling at a steady rate, then yes, I’d imagine with the current hero boost, maybe a pet or two already unlocked, a lv7 healer and maybe the third spell space unlocked in the cc, as a th14, you’d be 3 starring th13’s with relative ease.

Heck, a good th14 player with only the current hero boost will probably 3 star a th13 with relative ease.
    Hero boost made it an auto 3 star against TH 13s when I got the rare opportunity to attack them. My heroes had been previously maxed for 3 months, so the boost got me maxed.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    When th13 dropped, we didn't get +5 on all of our heroes and maxed out troops for 5 days. However, it was/is very easy to 3 star th12s with a max th13 army.

Considering people in my champs3 league only 3 star about 1 out of every 4 times we definitely have a different definition of "easy."
    I get 2 stars against anyone in CWL, approx. 97% of the time. I'm a "lifer" Legends league player that has recently struggled with attacking much better defenses lately. (Dropped from 80% 2 stars to 69-71% 2 stars with the new defenses).

I am also someone who doesn't spend on this game, so my base is getting wrecked.

Give me 1 year+ 2 max out and it will be back to 80% 2 starring on average.

Most people have very high to near max TH14 offense with the +5 boost. Think about how strong the RC is against a TH12 - you get like half the base with a single hero. Imo max TH14 dipping a TH13 is way harder to do, and pro results somewhat reflect this as well.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmejd View Post
    Most people have very high to near max TH14 offense with the +5 boost. Think about how strong the RC is against a TH12 - you get like half the base with a single hero. Imo max TH14 dipping a TH13 is way harder to do, and pro results somewhat reflect this as well.
    How does the RC alone take out half the base? That's a massive hyperbole. Sure, maybe with the support of some troops and spells she can take out a chunk but I don't think it ever gets close to half.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    How does the RC alone take out half the base? That's a massive hyperbole. Sure, maybe with the support of some troops and spells she can take out a chunk but I don't think it ever gets close to half.
    I didn't really think I had to explain that "RC alone" and "like half the base" needed to be clarified as not a literal statement, but here we are.

With extremely minimal troop and spell support the RC can take around a third to half of the towers of a TH12. Happy now?

Pro Member
    I didn't really think I had to explain that "RC alone" and "like half the base" needed to be clarified as not a literal statement, but here we are.

With extremely minimal troop and spell support the RC can take around a third to half of the towers of a TH12. Happy now?
    Still a major hyperbole. A chunk of the base or some important defenses, yes, but "a third to half the towers"? Maybe if the defenses were extremely underleveled.
    Last edited by Ostentatious; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Still a major hyperbole. A chunk of the base or some important defenses, yes, but "a third to half the towers"? Maybe if the defenses were extremely underleveled.
    A max RC hitting a TH12? I would say so. Right now with max TH14 log launcher lalo is on the rise and with a little tanking from BK + ice golem and an invisibility spell or so the RC can occasionally get close to a quarter or third. Now vastly reduce the levels of defenses then yeah she can grab a third of the base. Think of super witch or inferno drag spam attacks. The RC is usually expected to cleanup 2 compartments if not more. Most anti-3 bases I would section into approximately 9 compartments.

Pro Member
    A max RC hitting a TH12? I would say so. Right now with max TH14 log launcher lalo is on the rise and with a little tanking from BK + ice golem and an invisibility spell or so the RC can occasionally get close to a quarter or third. Now vastly reduce the levels of defenses then yeah she can grab a third of the base. Think of super witch or inferno drag spam attacks. The RC is usually expected to cleanup 2 compartments if not more. Most anti-3 bases I would section into approximately 9 compartments.
    Ok, I can't argue with that.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Last war we had against a clan that tripled 7/10 of our bases, my TH14 with TH12 defenses was one of the three that withstood the attacks, and didnít get three starred - four attacks in a row.

Apart from that, wasnít it always that higher THs should have easier times beating lower THs? I donít see it much easier to be honest.