Thread: Clan war mismatch

Clan war mismatch

This is not about CWL
    We started a normal war the day before yesterday
    We have a just upgraded th 12 as 1 st base
    But enemy have a th 13 pretty decent base with max eagle artillery and scatter shot
    What to do with this mismatch
    Is war loss the only way?

Forum Champion
    Yes. War loss is the only way unfortunately. Because the top bases didn’t perfectly match the war is definitely forfeit for you. I wouldn’t even bother wasting my time attacking. Just give up and hope for better next time. SMH!?!

If its a 1v1 war, there is no option but to prepare for defeat..

They have gained a significant jump on you with the #1 bases..
    A new 12 from max 11 is 110k defensive weight.. A new 13 from max 12 is 120k, and since he has scatters, thats maybe 5k extra..
    Then for war weight, the offense has to be included.

What war size, What roster breakdowns, and how decent is his decent base?
    It would either take an experienced engi clan, or a rather rushed 13, for that big of a difference (at face value) to occur..

Unless the rosters are chalk and cheese...
    Something that we dont tend to see with our mixed hall spins, either with top hall match or roster make up.

Quote Originally Posted by krish03312001 View Post
    This is not about CWL
    We started a normal war the day before yesterday
    We have a just upgraded th 12 as 1 st base
    But enemy have a th 13 pretty decent base with max eagle artillery and scatter shot
    What to do with this mismatch
    Is war loss the only way?
    Attacking mirrors is the worst strategy for clan wars. Have all of your clanmates attack 1 or 2 bases down from their mirror, leaving the #1 base untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Attacking mirrors is the worst strategy for clan wars. Have all of your clanmates attack 1 or 2 bases down from their mirror, leaving the #1 base untouched.
    I don't think you really meant leaving the #1 untouched, at least not totally. A th11 can get 2 stars on that enemy th13.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Yea, agree that attacking mirrors...especially in classic wars...especially mixed Th...is a bad approach. Doing a target swap on #1 would be good if you have someone with that skill so your #1 can dip for 3.