Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the fast and furious

the fast and furious

Hiya SC,

as always with a new update comes new expectations from the player base....

so here it is, here is my expectation for TH14, and being that with the addition of the pet house and the weaponization of the builder huts, plus the upgrades (hps) to the defences and storages, we are going to need more time.....

Iím old, my reaction time isnít quite what it used to be when I was in my twenties, Iíve gotten slower I will admit, my eye sight is somewhat diminished, and I mostly use one finger to attack with...... sad I know...... but Iíve come to terms with it....

but I still however have a lot of fight left in these old bones of mine, so I just want my 30 seconds back so I can triple the odd base here and there and feel a little good about myself......

yours truly,
    NC

I do think this is the case for more players...

Millennial Club
    Way too early to tell if 30 seconds more time is necessary.
    We have not gotten all defence, troop, spell, siege, pet, hero, wall, etc. upgrades yet.

We will get new levels to practially everything (maybe not barracks and spell factories), so even though buildings get more hp and defences get more hp & damage, our troops will also get more hp & damage.

Our spells will get more potent. Our heroes & pets will get stronger.

At the end of the day, most things will balance out; it just takes time.
    When th13 was released there were people asking for more time in attacking due to buildings having more hp, etc., but they somehow forgot about the troop, etc. upgrades...

Just be patient. Defence tends to be stronger than offense with a new th release. Eventually offense will catch up. Look at the end of th13: some players were complaining that offense was too strong.
    Last edited by joemann8478; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:37 PM.

The main trouble with 30 seconds is warden walks would be OP. 10 seconds perhaps, but 30 is a lot.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The main trouble with 30 seconds is warden walks would be OP. 10 seconds perhaps, but 30 is a lot.
    And Super Witches will become unstoppable.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    perhaps, maybe 20 seconds.......

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    And Super Witches will become unstoppable.
    maybe we should get rid of supertroops......

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Way too early to tell if 30 seconds more time is necessary.
    We have not gotten all defence, troop, spell, siege, pet, hero, wall, etc. upgrades yet.

We will get new levels to practially everything (maybe not barracks and spell factories), so even though buildings get more hp and defences get more hp & damage, our troops will also get more hp & damage.

Our spells will get more potent. Our heroes & pets will get stronger.

At the end of the day, most things will balance out; it just takes time.
    When th13 was released there were people asking for more time in attacking due to buildings having more hp, etc., but they somehow forgot about the troop, etc. upgrades...

Just be patient. Defence tends to be stronger than offense with a new th release. Eventually offense will catch up. Look at the end of th13: some players were complaining that offense was too strong.

after playing as long as I have, I’m the king of patience, as I’ve been waiting for the game to be balanced for a long long time..... just when it seems it may happen something happens to prevent from being so..... yet I still hold out hope that some day my queen will listen to me....
    but I do honestly believe that more time or something will be needed to get the job done......

time will definitely tell....... let’s see what happens in about a year from now when most people have maxed their bases

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    after playing as long as I have, I’m the king of patience, as I’ve been waiting for the game to be balanced for a long long time..... just when it seems it may happen something happens to prevent from being so..... yet I still hold out hope that some day my queen will listen to me....
    but I do honestly believe that more time or something will be needed to get the job done......

time will definitely tell....... let’s see what happens in about a year from now when most people have maxed their bases
    What's your definition of "balanced" in a game like this? I don't know, I've always felt it to be decently balanced as of late.

perhaps, maybe 20 seconds.......

maybe we should get rid of supertroops......
    Actually super witch is just an example, many other strats will get an indirect boost and will increase the overall hit rate.

Millennial Club
    as always with a new update comes new expectations from the player base....

so here it is, here is my expectation for TH14, and being that with the addition of the pet house and the weaponization of the builder huts, plus the upgrades (hps) to the defences and storages, we are going to need more time.....
    We have 4 new Hero Pets (combined HP of 13K, or same as 2 Max Pekka, which is mathematically 50 housing space added to the offense). New Hero levels, new troops level. Eventually the defense will add X-Bow, Archer Tower, Wizard Tower new level, but we will get Army Camp new level to counter those. This is what happen "as always" during previous several new TH levels.