Results 1 to 10 of 10

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Get rid of the bunny derbies!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    66

    Get rid of the bunny derbies!

    The bunny derby is totally ruining the game! Why the heck would the game makers ruin the game by deterring us from playing when we want to?!? My time is limited and I can only play when I have spare time. Thereís no way Iím going to set a timer, that is totally glitchy anyway, that tells me when I can play the game. Iím am a neighborhood leader and I opt out of every bunny derby, as does most of my neighbors. I really hope they fix this glitch before I give up on my farm all together.

  2. #2
    I know your feeling. There have been one derby without bunnies in past six weeks if I remember right and I don't like that.

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Noway2getout View Post
    I know your feeling. There have been one derby without bunnies in past six weeks if I remember right and I don't like that.
    I'm afraid that you don't remember quite right. The Derbies that ended on 5 April and 12 April were bunny derbies, but there was no bunny element to those which finished on 1, 9, 15, 22 or 29 March.

    It probably feels as though they've gone on for longer, no doubt.

    Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!




  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I'm afraid that you don't remember quite right. The Derbies that ended on 5 April and 12 April were bunny derbies, but there was no bunny element to those which finished on 1, 9, 15, 22 or 29 March.

    It probably feels as though they've gone on for longer, no doubt.
    Oh I didn't remember there was that much derbies between bunny derbies.

  5. #5
    I like bunny derbies - more prize drum spinners - more chance to get scrolls.

    How about more bunny prizes, 6 daily bunnies each requiring an average of two tasks per player (you can choose to skip day 3 bunny)

    To get all requires 12 tasks, but we have a maximum of 10 tasks so decide which to go for (strategic playing)

    Make it so the end of derby bunnies give better prizes than the early ones ... not all bunnies are equal
    Last edited by PedrosPlotThickens; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:34 AM.

  6. #6
    Unlike other types of Derby, a bunny Derby can be played while ignoring the bunny. The bunny doesn't affect the challenges you get, how likely you are to get them or the points for completing them.

  7. #7
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazysfarm View Post
    The bunny derby is totally ruining the game! Why the heck would the game makers ruin the game by deterring us from playing when we want to?!? My time is limited and I can only play when I have spare time. There’s no way I’m going to set a timer, that is totally glitchy anyway, that tells me when I can play the game. I’m am a neighborhood leader and I opt out of every bunny derby, as does most of my neighbors. I really hope they fix this glitch before I give up on my farm all together.
    they only give you additional prizes, why not just play them as normal Derbies if your NH prefers those?

    it would be good if the timer worked properly though.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  8. #8
    Super Member Fezzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Not all who wander are lost...
    Posts
    915
    I would like to see more balance within bunny derbies. I feel at the moment we are torn between either not getting bunnies and rushing for first to claim the spot, or wait around and get extra rewards, which forfeit our chances of getting in the top 3 first.

    Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!


    Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

    Dairy Delights Owner/Founder: #PPL9JGLP

  9. #9
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzerz View Post
    I would like to see more balance within bunny derbies. I feel at the moment we are torn between either not getting bunnies and rushing for first to claim the spot, or wait around and get extra rewards, which forfeit our chances of getting in the top 3 first.
    I have a very small NH of RL friends. During the bunny derbies, with the exception of the Chill Bunny Derby, we choose to start the derby about the time the 2nd bunny comes. We get the 2 bunnies, and then just finish the derby after that so that we usually are in the top 3, as well.

    For us, this is a good compromise. We get 2 bunny columns to choose prizes from and we get the prizes for top 3.
    Level 182
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now says 149/150 but I know itís 150/150
    🐝 kind. Always.

  10. #10
    Super Member Fezzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Not all who wander are lost...
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I have a very small NH of RL friends. During the bunny derbies, with the exception of the Chill Bunny Derby, we choose to start the derby about the time the 2nd bunny comes. We get the 2 bunnies, and then just finish the derby after that so that we usually are in the top 3, as well.

    For us, this is a good compromise. We get 2 bunny columns to choose prizes from and we get the prizes for top 3.
    I actually really love that, that practically gives you enough prizes for three bunny's as well as getting top 3 as a big bonus! I'll start doing the same! Love it and thank you for the advice!!

    Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!


    Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

    Dairy Delights Owner/Founder: #PPL9JGLP

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •