Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: HOW Itzu have level 2 pet house as UNPLACED building???

HOW Itzu have level 2 pet house as UNPLACED building???

First see the video with this link, minutes 1.35 until 1.55
    https://youtu.be/114IhczsMBc?t=95

let's break down per step as what I see with do a logic

- Elixir storage amount 24 183 793 and Gem 4 904

- his go to shop buildings, we see Pet House already with icon 1 red box-like decoration, then his move to medal shop
    Logic: red box icon in decoration is showed when we stash the decoration back to the shop menu

- then video skipped as a part edited video and showing TH position with unplaced buildings Pet House
    Logic: Pet House is NOT decoration, it CAN'T be stash and placed again later

- Then he placed the Pet House and FINISHED like we place back decoration
    Logic: Elixir and Gems amount is still same, Pet House with GP 20% is 12M elixir, the elixir amount should be deducted if he buys a pet house

- After finished, short tutorial pop up and it already LEVEL 2 PET HOUSE with Owl unlocked
    Logic: We don't see his upgraded pet house, the elixir and gems amount is still the same.

I'm really sure this not a bug, Bug will not have a smooth step and progress like the video
    If you keep saying this bug, that's mean A VERY SPECIAL BUG for Targeted Account!!

Just give your best clarification and full transparency, I've already recorded the video with 0.25 speed for a backup.
    It's not a developer tool, there's no package offer with bonus level 2 Pet house, there's a clan Itzu.de, so this video is really come from real account in live game.

Dear Moderator like God of Forum,
    if you EDIT, DELETE or CLOSE this thread it's mean I and everyone will know the clash team admits do some privilege and backup for a couple of players

Thank you
    Last edited by ChiefWie; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:30 PM.
    Visit my Youtube Channel : Bhinneka Gaming
    IGN : Kokochi - TH13 Max
    Clan Sam Kok Warrior

Pro Member
    He did have special privilege. He secretly paid the Clash team behind the back to give him... oh wait, anyone can do that.

For clarification, there's an offer in the shop for the th14 bundle that he purchased. No foul play here.
    Last edited by Ostentatious; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:31 PM. Reason: deleting quote

Pro Member
    😑
    He bought the TH14 pack , which include a lvl 2 pet house.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    He did have special privilege. He secretly paid the Clash team behind the back to give him... oh wait, anyone can do that.
    Please don't reply with quote in such a situation man

Not sure what this thread is even about though

He bought the TH14 pack with a level 2 pet house that's available to everyone with a th14 in game?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Please don't reply with quote in such a situation man

Not sure what this thread is even about though
    Sorry, it's kind of become a habit of mine to always click "reply with quote." I'll fix it.

For the bundle package is already checked, there's no offer with gift level 2 pet house. All is magic item and resources, not a buildings

If there really have a bundle, he should show and record when tapping into the bundle. Just close or censor the part of payment information...
    Last edited by ChiefWie; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:36 PM.
    Visit my Youtube Channel : Bhinneka Gaming
    IGN : Kokochi - TH13 Max
    Clan Sam Kok Warrior

Its really easy. He bought it from the th 14 pack and hadn't placed it when you watched. I bought the same pack had lvl 2 fully built when I placed it. My resources didn't lower when I placed it nor did my gems. Seems like this is an easy open and shut case with no deep conspiracies or plots of targeted accounts.

You might have bought the pet house that's why you can't see offer in your shop, but it exist.
    If you checked the video slowly you will notice the video is cropped at that point. He might have removed the transaction part for security reason.
    Last edited by Kid-V-Kat; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWie View Post
    For the bundle package is already checked, there's no offer with gift level 2 pet house. All is magic item and resources, not a buildings

If there really have a bundle, he should show and record when tapping into the bundle. Just close or censor the part of payment information...
    No one needs to show you a record of anything.

Looking forward so see this senseless thread being closed.