Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When waiting for dailies to reset, how are you spending your time in CoC?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBazookaJoe View Post
    I've always been curious as to how everyone spends their time when waiting for their dailies to reset. With that being said, how are you spending your time in game? Are you still attacking? Are you focusing on upgrades?

I am looking to just become even more efficient, and I feel like just logging in to keep my builders busy and to do my dailies isn't enough. Any insight is appreciated!
    I've never waited for the dailies to reset.

They are a nice bonus, but something which just comes along, without any need to focus on them unless you don't generally do many attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I've never waited for the dailies to reset.

They are a nice bonus, but something which just comes along, without any need to focus on them unless you don't generally do many attacks.
    I think I just got stuck in a routine waiting for dailies, but I'm breaking the habit! lol!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

Pro Member
    I love the dailies during the 4x bonus times but otherwise it's just a nice little extra isn't it? I just see it as extra loot in the treasury when am short of starting an update and need to dip into.

Now with th14 out have there is a lot to farm and upgrade so not much point waiting for the reset.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot007 View Post
    I love the dailies during the 4x bonus times but otherwise it's just a nice little extra isn't it? I just see it as extra loot in the treasury when am short of starting an update and need to dip into.

Now with th14 out have there is a lot to farm and upgrade so not much point waiting for the reset.
    The 4x star bonus is something I always look forward to, I just think I got caught into the cycle of waiting for dailies and that obviously has slowed my progress down over time.

So many people it seems have forgotten how to farm, even in legends. I laugh at people hitting me with expensive armies whilst I go about with goblins and giants(on discount) and getting good loot and 100% legends bonus.

Work smarter not harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobldgook View Post
    So many people it seems have forgotten how to farm, even in legends. I laugh at people hitting me with expensive armies whilst I go about with goblins and giants(on discount) and getting good loot and 100% legends bonus.

Work smarter not harder.
    I have been using sneaky gobs lately and it's been working really well for me!