Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When waiting for dailies to reset, how are you spending your time in CoC?

When waiting for dailies to reset, how are you spending your time in CoC?

I've always been curious as to how everyone spends their time when waiting for their dailies to reset. With that being said, how are you spending your time in game? Are you still attacking? Are you focusing on upgrades?

I am looking to just become even more efficient, and I feel like just logging in to keep my builders busy and to do my dailies isn't enough. Any insight is appreciated!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

8 attacks a day in legends on my main. 6 to 8 daily on my mini. Makes it easy to finish walls and keep the builders going. The daily star bonus is an afterthought for me. Nice but certainly not a thing I focus on. I just login, fill any open troops requests, do my attacks, fill my ccs, logout. In addition there are our wars twice a week and cwl to manage. So quite a bit more than just waiting for dailies to reset.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBazookaJoe View Post
    I've always been curious as to how everyone spends their time when waiting for their dailies to reset. With that being said, how are you spending your time in game? Are you still attacking? Are you focusing on upgrades?

I am looking to just become even more efficient, and I feel like just logging in to keep my builders busy and to do my dailies isn't enough. Any insight is appreciated!
    That's pretty much all you need to do to progress at a good pace. Only way to go faster than everyone else is to do challenges quickly to unlock the perks.

When I was maxed, I’d barely do anything after the dailies other than check occasionally for donations and work on minis. Now, I went back to legend on my main, and I’m on very frequently (at least 8 times) again.

Thanks for the input, guys! I really appreciate your insights so far!

Start more accounts!

Before the update, I was a Max-ish TH 13 in LL doing enough attacks to get the star bonus (even though I couldn’t store it) and to know I’d be safe for the day (taking worst case scenario of being tripled every attack)

Usually my daily star bonus is waiting for me when I get up. eg it was resetting around 3am (by looking at “star bonus next in”), I wake up around 7am BST and daily challenges reset 9am. So I usually have a coffee and get up, do 1 or 2 after 9am and then leave the rest for later in the day as above

The only time I will do anything different is if it means I can squeeze in an extra 4x bonus like we have right now before the timer runs out. At the moment it is resetting later and later each day which is very annoying, but I hope I can make it this time (may need a training boost)
    Last edited by helloworld2; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    Start more accounts!
    I've heard that suggestion before! If only I had the time to keep up with it! I barely have the time for my main lol!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBazookaJoe View Post
    I've heard that suggestion before! If only I had the time to keep up with it! I barely have the time for my main lol!
    The best part about a mini is you don’t have to keep up with it. If you do have the time though, consider another [SUPERCELL] game. Brawl Stars is a good one, but really it depends on your genre preferences. If you want more of the same, definitely go for a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    The best part about a mini is you don’t have to keep up with it. If you do have the time though, consider another [SUPERCELL] game. Brawl Stars is a good one, but really it depends on your genre preferences. If you want more of the same, definitely go for a mini.
    You make a great point! I might just do that. Thought I have a long way to go on my main, still.