Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Req and Leave Clans bans

Fresh Spawn

Req and Leave Clans bans

Hi there,
    I am new to CoC and got me a few tutorials.
    My problem is I joined some RnL Clans and requested no Balloons but some Baby Dragon and Wizard resulting in a ban from this clan.

Is there a rule that some unit types aren't allowed to request ?

Would be grateful if I could get unbanned if someone in charge reads along here. ingame: target-one
    Last edited by tegrat; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:11 PM.

Banned
    Yes that is how Req N Leave clans work. You have to read their descriptions on what they will donate. If you req wrong then they will kick you. The best way you can prevent that is to just not do any special request. With the ban issue. The bans are not permanent but you will have to wait a few days. So if you dont have a solid clan then you will have to have 5+ on hand. My fav is " The 200 Club " its vl.19 and they are always online for troops

Fresh Spawn
    many thanks for the explanation.
    Yes I've read the descriptions but there was no 'warning' whatsoever.
    Accidentally I joined a higher performing War Clan and I got some medals for not performing
    came in handy for potions.
    And thanks for the clan proposal!

Banned
    NP! Im glad I could help.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    These "bans" ae not jn any way official or enforceable.

It just means you will be boited rsther than given anything. And the only people who can do anything about that are the clan leaders of the clan in question.