Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: reason for purposely complicating logging on?

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Technically, 2FA is inherent in SCID.

2FA means you must have access to two things, and for SCID to work, you must have access to the physical device, and to the relevant email account.

What people are wanting isn't just 2FA, it is MFA.
    Thank you Ajax for explaining how 2FA works in SCID. I don't understand why players would want MFA in Supercell games which don't manage real financial assets.

What am I missing?

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    April 16, 2021
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    2FA means you must have access to two things, and for SCID to work, you must have access to the physical device, and to the relevant email account.
    this is untrue, your account isnít locked to a device, you can log into SCID on any device as long as you know the email address and have access to it to receive the email for the unlock code. SCID is as secure as your email address, so if that has 2FA your coc has. You should also consider how secure your digital devices are as chances are you have everything you need to access any account in your life stored on those devices, pretty pointless having MFA and then having a 4 digit pin to access your phone for example! When you get right down to it the biggest security risk you have is yourself!
    COC MAIN: Max TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: less that 40 walls left to max TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH13 Clash profile