Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Idea - you use Ramadan items why not Easter Cross or Christmas nativity

Idea - you use Ramadan items why not Easter Cross or Christmas nativity

On your game you celebrate the Muslim holiday of Ramadan but when it comes to Easter there is nothing about Jesus or Christianity which is our most important holiday all there is a bunch of bunnies and eggs. And what about Christmas there's no nativity scene or anything celebrating the birth of Jesus. Can we please have something celebrating Christians as well.

The idea that they use "Ramadan items" is almost laughable. Yes they use decorations, but not religious ones. There is no use of any "religious " items across the board. My guess is so there wouldn't be any of the "you use '*** so why not my religious beliefs".

They use modest decorations for Ramadan as well as Easter, Christmas and such. You won't see the Cross, Nativity, The Bible, or The Quran. But you will see the eggs, baskets, trees, poinsettias and a bunch of Christmas decorations. Only a few items of Ramadan, the dessert table and a few others.

You are right that there isn't any decorations about Jesus or Christianity. You won't see them. To be fair, there are no decorations about Mohammad or Allah. There are plenty of other religious holidays that I haven't seen any decorations for. Maybe I missed them, but Hanukkah, Diwali and Kwanzaa just to name a few.

I don't think they will add any of theses anytime soon. There would be such an abundance of requests for all religions and non religious holidays that it would be pointless. Where would it end? I think SC does its best to include as much diversity as possible.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillsidefarm View Post
    On your game you celebrate the Muslim holiday of Ramadan but when it comes to Easter there is nothing about Jesus or Christianity which is our most important holiday all there is a bunch of bunnies and eggs. And what about Christmas there's no nativity scene or anything celebrating the birth of Jesus. Can we please have something celebrating Christians as well.
    Please, NO religion (of any sort) in Hay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsidefarm View Post
    On your game you celebrate the Muslim holiday of Ramadan but when it comes to Easter there is nothing about Jesus or Christianity which is our most important holiday
    I and many others would take that offensively. You can't word something like that. Even I, a guy with 2 brain cells would know that.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Discussion of religion, beliefs and politics on a forum often leads to problems, as people have such strong feelings.

There have been some good viewpoints expressed here, but I'm now going to close the thread to avoid controversy.

OP, you may be interested to see this, from a farm with which I am familiar. That farmer is very adept at using existing decorations to express himself. He also spells out the word "Jesus" in crop fields.

Thank you.

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!