Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: trap gear-ups. (available from th4)

trap gear-ups. (available from th4)

Just to note, you can gear-up each of these gear-ups more than once to make them more effective
    Lists of gear-ups:
    the spring trap becomes a double spring trap so two spring traps, with half the troop capacity of the original spring so one spring trap activates to spring off a 5 capacity troops (assuming it is level one) then another mini spring trap pops up a split second later to spring off another 5 capacity troop. (Keep in mind, this is not an upgrade). This can be obtained by upgrading the spring trap in the builder base village multiple times.
    The small bomb becomes a pusher bomb which does no damage whatsoever but is will shove troops no matter the troop capacity (even a golem will be able to be shoved). This can be used to push troops into other traps and can be obtained by upgrading the push trap in the builder base village multiple times.
    Edit: the pusher bomb at level 1 pushes 0.2 tiles and it goes up by 0.2 as the bomb is upgraded by 1 level.
    The air bomb also works like the spring trap but this time it splits into 4 but the damage is more gradual. So if an air bomb does 100 damage, this will gear up to 4 air bombs in a single spot so air bombs will attack 1 by 1 with a one second delay in between homing in on the original target hoping to damage other troops in vicinity. This can be obtained by upgrading the mine multiple times in the builder base.
    The giant bomb will gear up to become a nuclear bomb which has a smaller trigger radius and damage radius but will do 50 more damage than usual (this may seem like an upgrade but the damage radius will only be where the visual radius is so less chance of hitting troops, but more deadly if it does).
    The seeking air mine will gear up to become weaker damage 1000 at level 1 instead of 1500, but will reactivate after 10 seconds and attack a troop that comes in it's radius again. However, it can only attack troops twice including the first time so after it has reactivated after 10 seconds, it will not reactivate again.
    Please note that these gear-ups are not upgrades and even though some do more damage, this will reward the players who placed these traps in a good spot and will give more diversity to base designs.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:56 PM.

Seems a good Idea, Def4.

From what gear ups right now are, they are based on a ability from builder base, that the intelligent and experienced Master Builder knows. I think maybe if these traps are introduced in BB, then we can have 1 of each geared up in Home village (or less).
    Gear ups should be a bit exclusive so only allowing one gear uped trap would be better, and TH 4 seems too less, where there really isn't a need for something like this. Maybe starting with 7-9?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Seems a good Idea, Def4.

From what gear ups right now are, they are based on a ability from builder base, that the intelligent and experienced Master Builder knows. I think maybe if these traps are introduced in BB, then we can have 1 of each geared up in Home village (or less).
    Gear ups should be a bit exclusive so only allowing one gear uped trap would be better, and TH 4 seems too less, where there really isn't a need for something like this. Maybe starting with 7-9?
    start with th7. Traps seem too weak at th7. I'm glad you liked my idea this time because every time I make a thread. People seem to disagree with my ideas and I always get into an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    start with th7. Traps seem too weak at th7. I'm glad you liked my idea this time because every time I make a thread. People seem to disagree with my ideas and I always get into an argument.
    I have pretty much forgot TH 7, but going to 7 tmr, So I will update about it soon. But I think having giant bomb's damage go up, may cause hog attacks at TH 7 and some middle th hard, or luck based

Usnavi

I have pretty much forgot TH 7, but going to 7 tmr, So I will update about it soon. But I think having giant bomb's damage go up, may cause hog attacks at TH 7 and some middle th hard, or luck based
    Not really with the giant bombs because if both giant bombs are geared up then the double giant bomb effect won't work because the bombs only do damage on the exact tiles. So this will encourage people to have one geared up bomb and one non geared up giant bomb. Trust me, I've been at th7 a lot and attacking with hogs is no sweat. Not even on a well designed anti hog base because also the spring trap capacity is too low to be of a threat and there's also only 4 of them.

Atleast no Geared up tornado traps. People around the world gonna basically quit the th where it's available

Usnavi

Atleast no Geared up tornado traps. People around the world gonna basically quit the th where it's available
    That's why I never included geared up tornado traps because first, I'm not town hall 11. Second, I don't want people to complain.

Centennial Club
    I think further tying in the Builder Base more with the Main Village is a no-go. You run the risk of stoking the ire that is BB-hate.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    I think further tying in the Builder Base more with the Main Village is a no-go. You run the risk of stoking the ire that is BB-hate.
    Why not. What if we just have to upgrade the traps to level 2 just for a gear up on every trap in the base? that would be fine wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    I don't know about others, but with just a few things on it, BB is a great feature

Usnavi