Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Over Loot Solution

Over Loot Solution

When a player reaches his maximum loot capacity he cannot store his future loots and are lost.

I have a solution!
    When a player will reach his maximum resource capacity, then 25% of his future raids loot will be stored in the treasury. But if the treasury is full he cannot store any loot.

For example: Maximum loot capacity for gold in TH13 is 18 Million and In Clan Castle 6 Million. So when a player will get 500K gold from loot, 25% of it 125K Gold will be stored in the treasury.

Like this if his treasury becomes full then no loot will be stored in the future.

Hope you like the concept!
    Last edited by OPYDroZo; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:01 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by OPYDroZo View Post
    When a player reaches his maximum loot capacity he cannot store his future loots and are lost.

I have a solution!
    When a player will reach his maximum resource capacity, then 25% of his future raids loot will be stored in the treasury. But if the treasury is full he cannot store any loot.

For example: Maximum loot capacity for gold in TH13 is 18 Million and In Clan Castle 6 Million. So when a player will get 500K gold from loot, 25% of it 125K Gold will be stored in the treasury.

Like this if his treasury becomes full then no loot will be stored in the future.

Hope you like the concept!
    There is no "problem" to require any "solution". This is the way it has always worked, and managing your builders to minimise it has always benn an intended part of the game.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is no "problem" to require any "solution". This is the way it has always worked, and managing your builders to minimise it has always benn an intended part of the game.
    There is a problem, even if it is only psychological and you don’t value that.

My experience is a degree of psychological pain when one resource is maxed out and being wasted and there is nothing I can do.

This first happened at some low TH years ago, and I bought all the flags, as bankable gold, backable with a 10% return. In hindsight, that strategy was silly because the amount of banked gold was so tiny compared to gold flow at higher TH levels. I wasn’t even bothered when the flags were no longer sellable.

It hurt at near max BH when the gold couldn’t be collected. I got used to it. When the elector could no longer be collected, every BH troop was maxed, it didn’t hurt, I guess because I no longer cared about the BH.

TH13 with nothing the spend DE on, I felt that pain again. It was ameliorated by buying super troops and being very quick to donate DE troops to any request; they were appreciated and DE was worthless to me.

I appreciate it that with TH14 there is a lot to sink DE into. I don’t want the game to end. Maxing, complete maxing, is a non-enjoyable big anticlimax.

That’s how I feel, others may be quite different.

I agree with the OP that there is a slight psychological pain for the OCD.

I suggest a tracking parameter for resource overflow. Some people get something from any incrementing parameter.

There is no problem of maxed loot. What george is saying I'd assume is that it doesn't seem nice having their loot get wasted, but at one point, it would, no matter what solution you come up with.

Treasury IMO is a place where your resources stay from your Clan wars, helping clan, getting stars. Your loot from raiding deserves directly in your storages
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    There is no problem of maxed loot. What george is saying I'd assume is that it doesn't seem nice having their loot get wasted, but at one point, it would, no matter what solution you come up with.

Treasury IMO is a place where your resources stay from your Clan wars, helping clan, getting stars. Your loot from raiding deserves directly in your storages
    Yeah. There isn’t really a problem, if it is a builder management failure, and except for the “problem” of maxing the game before the developers extend it.