Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall Shape

Quote Originally Posted by raja2 View Post
    I also don't like that tapered shape personally. Or even the green/golden color. The blue in TH13 was quite nice. Anyway I will get used to in some weeks.

But I really hate that heart beating thing on th. It just distracts me a lot. It keeps jumping in my eyes and increases my heart beat also.
    And that's good for your health.

I'd say it's a refreshing change to get warmer atmosphere in village after both th12 and th13 had that icy blue theme.

Centennial Club
    All we need right now is a Dio Brando skin and ZA WARUDO sound effects... At least that's what I think about when I see the new TH
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

I actually really like th14 look, it is my favourite so far,

as with the defences that go with it the light green used is a bit too light in my opinion
    Last edited by fozage; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:11 AM.

Centennial Club
    Since I barely have anything upgraded so far, I'm still soaking in the new digs. Way too distracted by the Epic Jungle Scenery still, but from what I've seen on YT this will be a top 3 favorite for me. In any case, by the time I'm finished maxing a TH level (walllssssss), anything new and fresh is a welcome sight!

Only thing I would say it can be hard to spot, it doesn't stand out like the other Th's in my opinion. The green blends into the background and the gold on the roof can be confused for a gold storage. Also the colour scheme on the CC is now very similar to the TH. I am playing on iphone, anyone else found this?
    Last edited by LootWarrior; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatteboy View Post
    Is it just me or the new townhall looks different. i mean it looks like wide from top and narrow from bottom. unlike other townhalls which looks cubical, townhall14 looks tapered in shape. I request supercell if they can adjust the shape to be more cubical.
    Just wait until you’re spending the next 30 years of your life working in a cubicle, and you’ll never ask for anything to be cubical in shape again.

Quote Originally Posted by raja2 View Post
    But I really hate that heart beating thing on th. It just distracts me a lot. It keeps jumping in my eyes and increases my heart beat also.
    That’s your town hall upgrade boost. It’ll be over soon.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:23 PM.

Pro Member
    I like the th14 ,
    Lets see how the base will look after all structure will have th14 colour scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersVT View Post
    Since I barely have anything upgraded so far, I'm still soaking in the new digs. Way too distracted by the Epic Jungle Scenery still, but from what I've seen on YT this will be a top 3 favorite for me. In any case, by the time I'm finished maxing a TH level (walllssssss), anything new and fresh is a welcome sight!
    You're making me push to get the Jungle scenery! I've been on the fence!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

Quote Originally Posted by LootWarrior View Post
    Only thing I would say it can be hard to spot, it doesn't stand out like the other Th's in my opinion. The green blends into the background and the gold on the roof can be confused for a gold storage. Also the colour scheme on the CC is now very similar to the TH. I am playing on iphone, anyone else found this?
    Thought it was just me having a hard time spotting the new TH.