Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall Shape

Quote Originally Posted by SifaVision View Post
    I'd say it's a refreshing change to get warmer atmosphere in village after both th12 and th13 had that icy blue theme.
    I'm still in TH11, but I am waiting for the blue theme to start kicking in for me in 12 and 13!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

TH15 should be in the shape of a pyramid. Like the ones the ancient aliens built in Egypt.

And itís defense could be alien laser beams that come out of tiny UFOs that circle the TH.

ive seen too many YouTube conspiracies. 😃

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    TH15 should be in the shape of a pyramid. Like the ones the ancient aliens built in Egypt.

And it’s defense could be alien laser beams that come out of tiny UFOs that circle the TH.

ive seen too many YouTube conspiracies. 
    Sounds like the basis for Stargate which was inspired by the book Chariots of the Gods. The pyramids are allegedly landing pads for spacecraft.

The top of the new TH reminds me of the crushers on builder base, especially with the boost making it pulsating, i keep waiting for it to jump up in the air and come crushing down on them damn yeties!....maybe th15 will...🤔

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldslaugher View Post
    The top of the new TH reminds me of the crushers on builder base, especially with the boost making it pulsating, i keep waiting for it to jump up in the air and come crushing down on them damn yeties!....maybe th15 will...樂

I could see this scenario play out with the CC... it looks the crusher part.

I just assumed it was part of their 3D graphics

I think th 14 looks great and while Iím not familiar with the ancient civilizations referenced by Darian, I appreciate their influence.

I do think 13 is definitely one of the sharpest looking Townhalls, but I think that has a lot to do with the contrast of those rich blues against the green grass. Makes me wonder if SC has ever considered something other than grass on the map, perhaps changing from TH to TH, or made available as a purchase or something. Grass suits the jungle theme, but maybe the color scheme would pop more on red clay or something like that.

Ps, i like the th14 Design itself, looks bigger and badder, whatís wrong with that lol.
    Last edited by TheClanimals; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:57 PM.