Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #0 - Clan Castle Donation Changes

Quote Originally Posted by 49ersman View Post
    Why in the world did u stop lower town halls from getting maxed troops ��
    I just came over here to see if there was a thread on this topic.

If they are going to reduce the defense, they need to make sure that higher levels cannot attack them in war.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post

If they are going to reduce the defense, they need to make sure that higher levels cannot attack them in war.
    That wouldn’t work in CWL “mismatches”.
    Yes, I know there’s no matchmaking in CWL. I’m referring to when your mixed TH clan faces 15 th13s.

Why? If someone is hitting 3 levels down, im certain that the cc would make no difference. I know the few times I attacked a th 10 in my clan with my th 13, it was easy and could basically do it with just heroes. A stronger cc would not have made a difference and if it did, then that should be considered a problem not a norm.

Clan war donation

Good day, I tried to donate a troops for clan war preparation and the level of my clan is lvl 6 but when i put a troops instead a loons max level will appear it appears lvl 6 loons. Hope you can answer this problem. By the way, The level of my lloons is lvl 8
    Last edited by Tobichi12; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:15 PM.

the reason for reducing the level of troops to certain levels is so that the lower levels don’t solely rely on their cc troops to wreck the base they are attacking, which in my opinion is a very good thing as it got carried away when a TH9 for example can destroy another TH9 based on their cc doing the bulk of the work for them, thereby the attacker doesn’t necessarily learn skills of the strategy. I am also a believer that this has been somewhat affected by the use of supertroops as well and one of the reasons I am against supertroops, I would rather see someone use regular troops that are better balanced to gain that effect. But I’m old skewl so take that for what it is worth.......

as far as disallowing higher THs not to be able to attack lower ones, that will never, nor should it, happen, you will always get “bullies” and the need for having a higher TH drop down to get the 3* in a war when a good designed lower base has prevented their mirror from doing so....

also having a maxed superminion combo in a TH9 is ridiculously strong for a TH9 attacker to get by and therefore should not be allowed as well....
    Last edited by Night Crawler; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    How is a TH 6 supposed to properly deal with a maxed dragon in CC for defense ? Just look at the few troop choices and low levels they have available. With their own army they won’t be able to deal with it or use most of the army.
    Unless they deal with it with maxed troops in their own CC. But if that new TH6 is in a clan of people around his level and doesn’t have access to maxed troops he’s basically screwed on these types of attacks where he meets a maxed dragon in CC. This just isn’t a good player experience. On the defense end if a TH6 vs TH6 attacker takes a maxed dragon against an empty or low level CC it can destroy the entire base by itself pretty much. That’s also not a good experience and sets expectations for later in the game.

Its not a bad thing if the 3 star in the lower levels is slightly more difficult. Or at least requires a bit more planning and relying a little less on that horribly OP CC. They still get strong enough troops and the 3 star shouldn’t be that difficult.

As for CWL. If they’re in the lowest regions it would make little difference. In fact it levels the playing fields between those lower level clans who do and the ones who don’t have TH13 (or14) feeding them maxed troops. A TH6 clan with a TH13 donating vs a full TH6 clan doesn’t take much to figure out who will win that match. In mixed hall wars and especially the ones with a large spread yes attacking up might be more difficult but then again attacking up should be very difficult. A TH6 relatively easy 2 starring a TH8 with the help of a TH14 troops in CC shouldn’t be that straightforward. In fact the TH8s defense should be able to hold.
    Archers and barbarians are the best way to kill enemy cc troops. especially dragons about 30 archers and 5 barbarians do the trick. You draw dragon out of range of defences then soround it with archers and distract it with barbarians which you drop slowly if done correctly u dont lose any achers.
    From my own experience at silver cwl many many clans put in dead th13 ,th12, th11 bases with only about 7 or less active low level players... Remind me again how this its not going to make a difference to a clan thats not doing that.
    Last edited by Wachichi; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    Archers and barbarians are the best way to kill enemy cc troops. especially dragons about 30 archers and 5 barbarians do the trick. You draw dragon out of range of defences then soround it with archers and distract it with barbarians which you drop slowly if done correctly u dont lose any achers.
    From my own experience at silver cwl many many clans put in dead th13 ,th12, th11 bases with only about 7 or less active low level players... Remind me again how this its not going to make a difference to a clan thats not doing that.
    Why should anything below 10 be able to have a snowflakes chance at starring an 11? Much less a 12 or 13?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I assume your question is retorical. I think supercell should consider making it so bases that have been innactive for 3 months can't be included in the clan war league roster. As i said from the beginning I agree with a lot of ppl here I think this change was needed. It lowers thee learning curve to learn to kill cc. It makes your own troops more valued in attack. It promotes more people donating. New troop levels can e released without them having a negative impact on low level. As with any good change there are usually negative side effects. Its almost never all good.
    Last edited by Wachichi; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:55 PM.

I assume your question is retorical. I think supercell should consider making it so bases that have been innactive for 3 months can't be included in the clan war league roster. As i said from the beginning I agree with a lot of ppl here I think this change was needed. It lowers thee learning curve to learn to kill cc. It makes your own troops more valued in attack. It promotes more people donating. New troop levels can e released without them having a negative impact on low level. As with any good change there are usually negative side effects. Its almost never all good.
    I would support that. No zombies. If you can't put in 15 active, find an active clan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #390
    .. Remind me again how this its not going to make a difference to a clan thats not doing that.
    How on earth can making sure your tires have air solve the problem of your engine not running ?

Youre basically asking how a solution to problem A can fix a completely different issue B.

(I wouldn’t be against the situation if an inactive account after set amount of time can’t be included in CWL but that’s a different issue and different fix)

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG