Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching War takes ages

Searching War takes ages

We are searching 30 vs 30 and normal it takes 30 minutes or a bit more.
    now we are 4 hours and still searching...

is it because of TH14 and the warweight?
    So i answered my own question 🤔

It could be because you are using some TH14 bases and the war weight.

It is searching for an opponent that resembles yourselves..
    Once it finds one, you will get a match.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; April 13th, 2021 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carcas View Post
    We are searching 30 vs 30 and normal it takes 30 minutes or a bit more.
    now we are 4 hours and still searching...

is it because of TH14 and the warweight?
    So i answered my own question 樂
    Possibly - try posting your clan tag, knowing simply that you may have one or more TH14s doesn't tell us much.

Not getting any war, searched for 48 hours in total

Hi,

we have played 7 was (including war league) in last 30 days. (Clan tag #2rp8rglu)
    But we are not getting any war match now, last search was 48 hours in total but not getting any war match.
    "in 15vs15 match, we have 5 th9 (4 max defence, 1 new th9), 4 th8 (3 max, 1 new),
    5 th7 (3max, 2 nwe), 1 th6" - with this team, we played 6 war in a row.
    But not getting any war now.
    I've tried 20vs20 by adding 5 below th6 th, but not getting war
    also tried with 10vs10, 5 th9, 4 th8, 1 th11 rushed base

but still not getting any matches.

we are lvl7 clan, have played 100+ wars with same lineup but never happen this.

Please let me know there is the problem, In this last 48 hours, i have trird changing lineup but still not getting wars

Clan Tag: #2RP8RGLU
    Clan Name: Musketeers Dhk

Do you stop the search and restart, or is it timing out after 24 hours? If so, how often do you stop and start?

havent used clan tag yet, but to be fair you are trying common war sizes, and the roster breakdown seems reasonable enough at face value (by your description)

I've restarted searches after 6 to 8 hours, but still not getting any war, we have an engineering base and we have played 7 war with that and supercell never said engineering base is unfair, i also search war without that base but not getting any war

Quote Originally Posted by towshinst View Post
    I've restarted searches after 6 to 8 hours, but still not getting any war, we have an engineering base and we have played 7 war with that and supercell never said engineering base is unfair, i also search war without that base but not getting any war
    SC doesn’t say it’s unfair, but they do try to adjust the matchmaker to make it try to find an even match. It is struggling to find a mother similar clan. Have you tried without that engineered account?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

one of our wars took around 6 hrs or so, only th7,8 and 9s...

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpCoC13 View Post
    one of our wars took around 6 hrs or so, only th7,8 and 9s...
    What’s your clan tag?

We have run th14-13 and th14-11 wars no problem since update. We haven’t tried going down to our th9-10 yet mostly because those are mine and I’ve been busy.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Warriors are OP
    Lol title is a lot exaggerated. Haven't seen any war which takes ages in my entire life.