Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What's your pet upgrading priority ?

Pet upgrade order, for different armies

I just unlocked all pets, so i couldnt experiment and see wich ones seem more usefull. Depending on army used if course.

Some might find other priorities depending on their army composition.

I am interested in hybrid. Old style hybrid with a Queen charge.

Any sugesstions ? I tend to go for Unicorn, but also Lassi ir Yak seems a good choice IF they dont steal the healers, for bringing extra survival for my Queen.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if it was asked already.

The yak does steal the healers from a warden walk. It just happened in my last attack. Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    The yak does steal the healers from a warden walk. It just happened in my last attack. Live and learn.
    Small sample size as I just switched back to hybrid today but yak has not stolen healers yet. Could be that queen was under constant fire and the yak kept charging bravely into the base. And getting zapped.

I am using yak with queen, unicorn with king, owl with warden and lassie is sleeping. She can't come out until she's 5. Then I'll do yak or unicorn. Owl last.
    Last edited by Piper139; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:24 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Small sample size as I just switched back to hybrid today but yak has not stolen healers yet. Could be that queen was under constant fire and the yak kept charging bravely into the base. And getting zapped.
    Having rewatched the beginning of my attack, they started with targeting the yak and ignored the warden entirely. Definitely not a complaint, and I don’t care about one fluke. I’ve actually been doing warden walk because someone claimed the warden follows the loons you send out to trigger traps. That hasn’t happened yet after several attacks.

I like putting the yak to tank damage (and open up walls) for my queen, but I don't use healers with her.

I have LASSI walk with my RC, he keeps up with her pretty well with his wall jumping.

The owl sticks with my warden, because the owl's range is tied to the hero he's following. He stays further away from defenses, and consequently seems to live longer, with the warden.

Unicorn gets to wander around with the king by process of elimination.

For what it's worth, I'm mostly using a yeti army for raiding, with 8 quakes and a log launcher SM.
    Last edited by kylorayker; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:29 PM.
    Check out My Village

My main goal is to keep the pet house 24/7 busy upgrading pets, but with endless resources my priority list would be Unicorn > Yak > Owl > L.A.S.S.I
    Jacx [ #PQ8J8C8P ]
    Townhall 13 | Level 210
    BK: 76 | AQ: 77 | GW: 50 | RC: 25
    Walls lvl. 14: 225/225 | 15: 000/100

New Bloke/Chick
    I think without a doubt Owl is the weakest. Yak is very good for a free tank and some wall busting power so that puts him higher on the list. Unicorn is solid if used properly, but isn't enough healing power to really rely on. Perhaps the most versatile pet is Lassi. Jack of all trades, master of none. Lassi does her job, but is not really a game changer.

I think I may have to go with whatever I can afford around my heros until they are maxed. Heros should ALWAYS take priority.
    Unicorn>Yak>Lassi>Owl

I am really excited to see a max Lassi for whatever reason.

Owl is best for air attackers, which I am. Am doing owl first non-stop until cwl and can’t wait to get him back!

Running AQy, BKu, RCl elsewhere. I think will trade off lassie and uni next, leaving yak for end — except yak can upgrade during cwl since I'll probably miss him the least. He tends to get himself killed quickly when suiing heroes; sometimes he tanks slightly usefully but I won’t miss him until he’s leveled up some more.
    Last edited by shepherdgirl; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:38 AM.

Centennial Club
    Lassi > yak > unicorn > owl