Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Minions Health Does Not Match Upgrade

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    155

    <Removed>

    <Misunderstanding: Forum Text Was Removed>
    Last edited by FalconBubbles; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:23 AM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    I have no idea why you believe you know better than Supercell what their health "should" be.

    Supercell have just changed it in this update.

    And DO NOT ever describe it as a "cheat". That is seriously insulting to all those using them.

  3. #3
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have no idea why you believe you know better than Supercell what their health "should" be.

    Supercell have just changed it in this update.

    And DO NOT ever describe it as a "cheat". That is seriously insulting to all those using them.
    I'm not trying to insult anyone, but it seems out of order in the defense department kind of, but I only said "should" because Supercell puts on the Super troop descriptions that it should match the upgrade level, was just pointing out that this one is kind of off, a lot.

    I never said I know what it should be, I just pointed out what your own game says Ajax.

    What I call them though doesn't affect the disrespect you showed, and to be honest if I call them a form of a cheat that isn't for you to say about. My freedom of speech is not in the palms of your hands.

    I was just pointing out a flaw in the current Super Minion, unless you would rather focus on how I word things over the actual addressed issue of the forum?

    Even Supercell Moderators need to show respect.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have no idea why you believe you know better than Supercell what their health "should" be.

    Supercell have just changed it in this update.

    And DO NOT ever describe it as a "cheat". That is seriously insulting to all those using them.
    Also, I saw the changes, but I am pointing out a flaw in which should have been said right when it came out, but apologies for saying anything about it, but the description in the game literally says "Super Minions should match the upgrade levels."

    This isn't my hit to take, especially from your reply as such.

  5. #5
    Forum Hero JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconBubbles View Post
    I'm not trying to insult anyone, but it seems out of order in the defense department kind of, but I only said "should" because Supercell puts on the Super troop descriptions that it should match the upgrade level, was just pointing out that this one is kind of off, a lot.

    I never said I know what it should be, I just pointed out what your own game says Ajax.

    What I call them though doesn't affect the disrespect you showed, and to be honest if I call them a form of a cheat that isn't for you to say about. My freedom of speech is not in the palms of your hands.

    I was just pointing out a flaw in the current Super Minion, unless you would rather focus on how I word things over the actual addressed issue of the forum?

    Even Supercell Moderators need to show respect.
    Ermm, you have worked for SuperCell and haved been informed how they 'should' work? *ColorMePuzzled*.

    Where does it say that super troops need to be a specific multiple of their regular counterpart?
    The text you point out is text meant to convey that one has to have level X of a troop before they are able to make the super troop ...

    You are going off on an assumption that hasn't been made anywhere, but by you?

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Ermm, you have worked for SuperCell and haved been informed how they 'should' work? *ColorMePuzzled*.

    Where does it say that super troops need to be a specific multiple of their regular counterpart?
    The text you point out is text meant to convey that one has to have level X of a troop before they are able to make the super troop ...

    You are going off on an assumption that hasn't been made anywhere, but by you?
    Super Troop descriptions say that their levels should match the basic versions.

    But 96 health x 6 is nowhere near 1500. Just pointing it out, I am not the one who put the description on the game, so not sure why everyone is mad about something Supercell did. Not trying to be rude, but kind of weird people would be mad at such a thing, and it is the fact that I don't work for Supercell that is the exact reason that I came here? 🤷

    Almost like no one here is here to help though.
    Last edited by FalconBubbles; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:13 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconBubbles View Post
    Super Troop descriptions say that their levels should match the basic versions.

    But 96 health x 6 is nowhere near 1500. Just pointing it out, I am not the one who put the description on the game, so not sure why everyone is mad about something Supercell did. Not trying to be rude, but kind of weird people would be mad at such a thing, and it is the fact that I don't work for Supercell that is the exact reason that I came here? 路
    They said their levels should be matched not their health.

  8. #8
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    They said their levels should be matched not their health.
    ? Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Oops, some of us on the game thought it meant that it should be a close add up of their basic counterparts. Just a misconception then, but that is all I needed to know. 😅🙂 Thanks bro. Someone who isn't mean today, people are kinda grumpy ngl.

  9. #9
    Forum Hero JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconBubbles View Post
    Super Troop descriptions say that their levels should match the basic versions.

    But 96 health x 6 is nowhere near 1500. Just pointing it out, I am not the one who put the description on the game, so not sure why everyone is mad about something Supercell did. Not trying to be rude, but kind of weird people would be mad at such a thing, and it is the fact that I don't work for Supercell that is the exact reason that I came here? 路
    You are giving a wrong meaning to the text in game.
    The text is 'Super Minion level matches Minion upgrade level'.

    This means you can use super minion when your minion is high enough.
    If you are a TH13 with minion level 3, you will not be able to train super minions.

    It DOES NOT MEAN anything with regard to 'minion level x has y health so super minion level Z has to have A health' - or any other parameter comparison you'd like....

    It means something else than you say it means ....

    I'm not mad, I'm puzzled by the way you go about it, which isn't very nice - but that could simply be a language/culture thing - and I wonder how I can help you see you are interpreting something differently than it was meant to be (well, according to me that is, but I know many others interpret it the same way)

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You are giving a wrong meaning to the text in game.
    The text is 'Super Minion level matches Minion upgrade level'.

    This means you can use super minion when your minion is high enough.
    If you are a TH13 with minion level 3, you will not be able to train super minions.

    It DOES NOT MEAN anything with regard to 'minion level x has y health so super minion level Z has to have A health' - or any other parameter comparison you'd like....

    It means something else than you say it means ....

    I'm not mad, I'm puzzled by the way you go about it, which isn't very nice - but that could simply be a language/culture thing - and I wonder how I can help you see you are interpreting something differently than it was meant to be (well, according to me that is, but I know many others interpret it the same way)
    Already done bro 🙂🤔😅👍 Just a misconception. Had a few people questioning some of these numbers so I came here myself since I knew how to get here. All good.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •