Thread: Coc got ban for account attempts, please help,,

Coc got ban for account attempts, please help,,

Last few day my friend coc account got locked then he doesnít know how to contact customer service, so i ask him to link his coc account to my phone and i try to help him contact customer service to help his account unlocked, after i contact the customer service and provide all the right information, they ban my main account on the device for phishing attempts, i can understand that sometime someone can just stealing others information and pretend that account is his. After one day, my friend account unlocked, so i use my friend account that link to my device and contact the customer service to unbanned my main coc account, they tell me that i cannot contact customer service using my own device and i need to contact my friend and use my friend device to contact customer service to proof that i not stealing his account. Then when i using my friend device/account and contact the customer service, and show all the proof, they tell me again i need to use my own account to contact, and end the conversation. HOW I GONNA CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN MY ACCOUNT ALREADY GOT BAN. I follow all the step what customer service and give all the proof and they just simply reply and end the conversation? So what can i do? Who can help me solve this problem? What i gonna do? I find the customer service for 8time no one can help me to solve the problem, and i email to coc no one reply. Please help me ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin1480 View Post
    Last few day my friend coc account got locked then he doesnít know how to contact customer service, so i ask him to link his coc account to my phone and i try to help him contact customer service to help his account unlocked, after i contact the customer service and provide all the right information, they ban my main account on the device for phishing attempts, i can understand that sometime someone can just stealing others information and pretend that account is his
    YOU contacted the ingame support in behalf of someone else and got banned for it. You have to deal with it!
    There is NO way back!

Edit:
    We forumites are clasher like and cant help you with account recovery. But it doesnt change the fact that you broke the ToS.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    YOU contacted the ingame support in behalf of someone else and got banned for it. You have to deal with it!
    There is NO way back!

Edit:
    We forumites are clasher like and cant help you with account recovery. But it doesnt change the fact that you broke the ToS.
    Why one of the customer service say that if i can proof that the account is my friend and so he can unban it, but when i contact the customer service again by using my friend phone and i cant find the same customer service person again, and that other customer service say u need to contact yrself on yr device , my account got banned how i gonna contact? Who can i find to help solve this question,, even email they don reply ... anyway thank you for the reply.

Why one of the customer service say that if i can proof that the account is my friend and so he can unban it, but when i contact the customer service again by using my friend phone and i cant find the same customer service person again, and that other customer service say u need to contact yrself on yr device , my account got banned how i gonna contact? Who can i find to help solve this question,, even email they don reply ... anyway thank you for the reply.
    I dont know why they told you that. And iwonder how you could provide that it was really your friends village.
    But then another problem appears → account sharing. Account sharing is forbidden and also worth a permanent ban for the shared account.🙄

Regarding your village it is obvious that you cant contact the ingame aupport through a permanent banned account. So the obvious thing is to create a new account?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I dont know why they told you that. And iwonder how you could provide that it was really your friends village.
    But then another problem appears → account sharing. Account sharing is forbidden and also worth a permanent ban for the shared account.

Regarding your village it is obvious that you cant contact the ingame aupport through a permanent banned account. So the obvious thing is to create a new account?

As they say ' we cannot verify if your friend has asked you to do this for them. Please ask your friend to contact Support ', so i asked my friend to contact support but the problem is we cannot meet the same customer service, the other customer service just simply reply like ' please contact support on yr own device u cannot help yr friend to unban their account ', then they just end the conversation. I follow what the customer service say but we cannot get the same customer service everytime so every of them just give different answer. I try to create a new account too and find for support then they gv me the same answer ' please contact support on yr own account '...

like i say i can provide the proof for my friend account :
    1, in game screenshot
    2, what device using or how many device connect
    3, location
    4, in game purchase
    etc..

sorry that my account was not permanent banned but ban for 31 day. The reason i wan to unban it because i was nt scamming/phishing or hacking someone account i can provide all the evidence, and the last reason is th14 is updated...

sorry that my account was not permanent banned but ban for 31 day. The reason i wan to unban it because i was nt scamming/phishing or hacking someone account i can provide all the evidence, and the last reason is th14 is updated...
    Then you should be happy that is only a 31d ban.
    As mentioned we cant help you and you have violated the ToS by contacting the ingame support in behalf of someone else AND your friend violated the ToS by sharing his village with you.
    I would say just leave it that way and sit out the temporary ban because the next time you contact the ingame support there could be a different support agent who isnt that nice. He could judge you both simply and ban yours and your friends village permanently for violating the ToS.

Clash does this sigh, Poor services and expects you to remember when u made the account and every device you played it on, itís stupid, much rather they before starting an account give u a code to remember or jot down. Itís down right stupid. For players whoíve played it 5+ years and suddenly gets their account banned, itís a real pain. Only reason they do help big youtubers like Beaker cuz it would put a horrible reputation on clash but they never help us. One thing that I really hate. I see big potential in clash, itís just not looking in the right direction

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosssssssssss07 View Post
    Clash does this sigh, Poor services and expects you to remember when u made the account and every device you played it on, it’s stupid, much rather they before starting an account give u a code to remember or jot down. It’s down right stupid. For players who’ve played it 5+ years and suddenly gets their account banned, it’s a real pain. Only reason they do help big youtubers like Beaker cuz it would put a horrible reputation on clash but they never help us. One thing that I really hate. I see big potential in clash, it’s just not looking in the right direction
    Super easy to find out when you first downloaded CoC. Really easy. I bet a Google search will tell you how to do it. Google is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Super easy to find out when you first downloaded CoC. Really easy. I bet a Google search will tell you how to do it. Google is your friend.
    On ios it is listed in the appstore purchase history.
    On android not. Yes there is gplay games to save game progress but the app only shows dates for the achievments. And if you havent connected gplay at the first day (like me several months later) then the shown dates of the reached achievements are from that connection day.

My achievements show that i looted 100m elixir on day one and won 250 battles on day one and donated 25k troops on day one.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Yes i am op🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄