Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trader Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    That's what's called a false sense of 'security'... check their Terms and Conditions ...
    I'm fine with even Microsoft taking my data, instead of google
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    The developer of that site posts occasionally on the forum. If you're concerned about the use of personal data, you might be able to ask a couple questions. In fact, if you look in the "Members who have read this thread in the last 14 days" box at the bottom of this page, you'll see a link to the ClashDotNinja forum profile, maybe reach out with a PM?
    Haha, I've been spotted! Always happy to respond to any questions about the site.

In regards to user information to use the trader cycle tracker feature, someone could create an account on the site by entering any username, it doesn't have to be their village name or other identifying information. Email address is optional and is only used for account recovery if a user forgets their password and can be added later on rather than at account creation.

A clash of clans village will needed to be added to the tracker, but you could enter any player tag rather than your own and then enter the offers you see in game and it would work. This would enable tracking the trader cycle without any personal information being entered.
    Clash Ninja - Upgrade and Stats Tracker
    https://www.clash.ninja - Forum Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ClashDotNinja View Post
    Haha, I've been spotted! Always happy to respond to any questions about the site.

In regards to user information to use the trader cycle tracker feature, someone could create an account on the site by entering any username, it doesn't have to be their village name or other identifying information. Email address is optional and is only used for account recovery if a user forgets their password and can be added later on rather than at account creation.

A clash of clans village will needed to be added to the tracker, but you could enter any player tag rather than your own and then enter the offers you see in game and it would work. This would enable tracking the trader cycle without any personal information being entered.
    hey clash ninja. Gonna hijack this thread temporarily, but, is clash.ninja a site run by an Induividual or is there a big team
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    hey clash ninja. Gonna hijack this thread temporarily, but, is clash.ninja a site run by an Induividual or is there a big team
    It is a 1 man operation

Quote Originally Posted by ClashDotNinja View Post
    You always have been, which is why I suggested OP reach out - hope you didn't mind being "summoned"

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    You always have been, which is why I suggested OP reach out - hope you didn't mind being "summoned"
    It's no problem at all.