Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CC Donation level is now capped (read the patch notes)

CC Donation level is now capped (read the patch notes)

My Clan Level Was 8 , Iam Having 3 Level Electro If I Donate The Max Have To Come ,But The The Same 3 Level Is Coming And The Same For Dragon Also

Trainee
    Read the update notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoio View Post
    Read the update notes.
    Yeah why is it doing that im having the same problem
    Dont know where in the notes it explains why donated troops are wrong level??

Donation level

Hi. I am in clan level 12 then when i donat someone in town hall 10 it must 2 level up my donation.
    But it doesn't happen and level it up just one level. It happen after yesterday update. Please fix this bug thank you.

My API is: 64rd67bn

Forum Champion
    Not a bug. This is part of the new update. Check the patch notes in game. The way donations work has changed.

Check out this video.

Can't receive high level troops

Im am a th9, last update I could receive a level 4 Electro Dragon but after the update I can receive Electro Dragon of level 2 at max. Please fix this ASAP
    Last edited by FrostedGamer; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:04 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Austr0n11 View Post
    Yeah why is it doing that im having the same problem
    Dont know where in the notes it explains why donated troops are wrong level??
    They aren't wrong level. As explained clearly on the first page of this thread, there is now a cap on donation levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    They aren't wrong level. As explained clearly on the first page of this thread, there is now a cap on donation levels.
    As it has been reported in a different thread the system doesnt work properly. As a townhall 10 you can get level 3 sieges which shouldnt be possible because lv 3 sieges are level 11 lab troops. Lab level 11 is townhall 13 and as townhall 10 you can only get max level troops of th12.

Fresh Spawn

Bug level Hero donation in clan

Why when asking high level heroes like electro dragon level 4, when accepted so level 2, and dragon level 6 why is it level 5, please fix this. After the update the clan donation got even more damaged