Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4x star loot event and Th upgrade boost

4x star loot event and Th upgrade boost

Did anyone realized 4x star loot event is happening but you actually got the same boost when u upgraded the TH? i just felt its quite wasted when ppl are hyped to upg TH
    Clan leader of CITATS #PG080UQ (Champ3)

Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-tracker-clan

Its a bit disappointing but it will help the game economy recover from the mass farming and resource use from hammerjam and newly unmixed players able to spend loot and magic items.

Did it occur to either of you that the 4x star event could be for the many, many players who are NOT newly minted 14s? It lets them join in the fun. There isn't much else for them to get excited about in this release. Its a great release but almost completely irrelevant to my max th12 upgrading to 13 mini.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Did it occur to either of you that the 4x star event could be for the many, many players who are NOT newly minted 14s? It lets them join in the fun. There isn't much else for them to get excited about in this release. Its a great release but almost completely irrelevant to my max th12 upgrading to 13 mini.
    Lol, yes you listed one of the few TH levels for whom this update is basically not very inspiring update. Thereís a few achievements and QOL but thatís about it. Below TH7 thereís the starter challenges. TH7-10 benefit from the biggest discounts. With 11 getting some and 12 a few %.

But yes, youíre quite right, the bonus will benefit a whole lot of players who arenít ready to jump on the TH14 bandwagon yet as well as those who donít immediately gem / book or hammer the TH. In a way it also helps those fresh baked TH14 who are all loot hungry again as they spend massive amounts of loot and while theyíre still attacking TH13s for a large part. Itís a nice boost for the economy and without it, it would be much more painful.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It did occur to me which is why I said its disappointing but I understand it helps others especially after hammerjam that caused a lot raiding from dead bases and caused a lot of loot to get used on walls. Just being slightly disappointed the boost is being wasted doesn't make me upset or unable to understand the importance to others.

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    It did occur to me which is why I said its disappointing but I understand it helps others especially after hammerjam that caused a lot raiding from dead bases and caused a lot of loot to get used on walls. Just being slightly disappointed the boost is being wasted doesn't make me upset or unable to understand the importance to others.
    If you want disappointing, like kat said, th13 got very little this update. To rub salt in, my mini's th is upgrading and treasury is full so I can't get any benefit from the regular event. If you want a good indicator of when stuff will get discounts, watch my bases. I seem to have a great talent for finishing stuff like walls right before the discounts or things like hammer jam. Had 4 walls left when the latter started and a few traps and of course main was maxed. Anyway, I wouldn't think of it as a waste but as supercel going loot is gonna be scarce, let's give it a boost. Make sure everyone gets some bonus.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    My issue isn't the TH boost competing with the 4x event, but rather I timed upgrades during Hammer Jam so that the last things I did the night it ended were some more expensive, long upgrade timed items in order to optimize the event. I don't have a builder for a few days so I'm going to lose out on 1, maybe 2 days of the 4x bonus because I'll fill up and not be able to spend it.

I noticed that there is a 4x Star bonus event going on but forgot that it'll also be part of boost to TH14 and hammered it down

It will help the economy to recover at all levels

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Don't you think the 4x star event is designed specifically to exclude new TH14 players that upgrade once the update dropped ?
    There is no waste in this part, since it's designed that New TH14 players will already have 4x star event. It was never designed to have 8x Star event for TH14.