Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic Jungle Challenge

Pro Member
    This challenge has a time limit? I thought all the challenges gave you unlimited time.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    It was very easy, i spammed everything by dropping in one corner and then just watching all troops doing great job.

Sometimes i feel people do overplanning.
    Some enjoy planning and not spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    This challenge has a time limit? I thought all the challenges gave you unlimited time.
    ... until this one, they did ... but this one apparently is ... different

I just tried on a mini and spammed everything including the clones from my preferred position (7 o’clock), and it was literally effortless. The only thing I took the time to do after that was drop the poison and monitor hero abilities. I guess it’s only as hard as you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    Can literally spam all troops at top of base and 3 start it
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    It was very easy, i spammed everything by dropping in one corner and then just watching all troops doing great job.

Sometimes i feel people do overplanning.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthPat View Post
    Literally dump everything at 12 o'clock. easy triple.
    Check out Eric's video.
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I just tried on a mini and spammed everything including the clones from my preferred position (7 o’clock), and it was literally effortless. The only thing I took the time to do after that was drop the poison and monitor hero abilities. I guess it’s only as hard as you make it.
    Many times in this forum, I think people don't correctly use the word "spam" to describe a successful attack. This is not one of those times. It really is just spam in a corner everything at once, clone the healers and watch.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Yup. Literal spam. I tried a cloned healer QC that didn't go so well, and then one of my clanmates who is only TH11 and not a great attacker (ok, but not great) said she 3-starred it. Just spamming everything. Literally just place all 9 Was to open the walls straight to eagle (around 5 o'clock), then drop everything else in a pile and clone at least 2 healers. Poison CC, warden soon, and other heroes when needed. True spam and worked 2 out of 3 times. Absolutely no strategy other than go through eagle first.

Quote Originally Posted by eTrey View Post
    Yup. Literal spam. I tried a cloned healer QC that didn't go so well, and then one of my clanmates who is only TH11 and not a great attacker (ok, but not great) said she 3-starred it. Just spamming everything. Literally just place all 9 Was to open the walls straight to eagle (around 5 o'clock), then drop everything else in a pile and clone at least 2 healers. Poison CC, warden soon, and other heroes when needed. True spam and worked 2 out of 3 times. Absolutely no strategy other than go through eagle first.
    And even then, some here are saying they approached from the north, opposite the eagle. I did realize as I was spamming on the second account that you don’t quite have enough troops to activate the eagle until you drop all the penny troops, so going after it first out of caution isn’t necessarily the best move, though still the move I’d make, even when spamming.

Pro Member
    If you spam in between the two torches from the north it should three star. It worked first try for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    If you spam in between the two torches from the north it should three star. It worked first try for me.
    I gotta try this! I keep hitting 2 star over and over again. It's torture!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

^^^^ FYI, this actually worked for me! LOL!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE