Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Siege barracks

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy

Siege barracks

Earlier siege barracks got to level 2, level3, and level 4 in lab level 11. Now when I requested for max siege barracks from my TH10, it should have been that I could get at max level 1 sb (which is max at TH12). But I am able to request for level 3 sb too. Clash wiki shows this too that sb can be upgraded in a lab level 11 (available at TH13). So is it that from now, sb can be upgraded in a level 10 lab too?

[Note- LAB level 11=TH13
    LAB level 10=TH12
    CC level 6= TH10]
    Last edited by Mayankkumar; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:00 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    I think the information on the wiki might be incorrect, but Iíd need someone to confirm.
    I think itís possible to upgrade Siege barracks to lvl 3 at TH12 which is lab 10

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I think the information on the wiki might be incorrect, but I’d need someone to confirm.
    I think it’s possible to upgrade Siege barracks to lvl 3 at TH12 which is lab 10
    I learned some more information.
    The information on the wiki was correct prior to this update. However in this update siege barracks can now be upgraded to level 3 in lab level 10. That was done to bring this more in line with other sieges

Sorry, this one slipped through the cracks and wasn't mentioned in the release notes. Good find from the OP.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:03 PM.

Pro Member
    The information on the wiki was correct prior to this update. However in this update siege barracks can now be upgraded to level 3 in lab level 10. That was done to bring this more in line with other sieges

Sorry, this one slipped through the cracks and wasn't mentioned in the release notes. Good find from the OP.
    That's quite nice, actually. Is the same true for the log launcher?

No offense to you whatsoever, it's nice that it's been uncovered now... but honestly, is there nobody at SuperCell who isn't at least WORRIED in the slightest that this just keeps on happening time after time after time.... Man it's worse than our PM almost with 'forgetting' stuff or apparently not documenting things...

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    No offense to you whatsoever, it's nice that it's been uncovered now... but honestly, is there nobody at SuperCell who isn't at least WORRIED in the slightest that this just keeps on happening time after time after time.... Man it's worse than our PM almost with 'forgetting' stuff or apparently not documenting things...
    Nothing can be worse then our PMís amnesia problems 🤣 he canít even remember important conversations he had a week before...

They do try and document the change log as best they can but especially little ones can be decisions made split second and it seems so logical it gets forgotten. When I was asking about it they had to double check their info too as at first it didnít ring any bells.
    at least itís not really a bad or negative one

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    That's quite nice, actually. Is the same true for the log launcher?
    I think the log launcher is capped at level 2 for TH10 but Iíd say try it out if you can and youíll know for sure.

Its been a while since I was TH12 or early 13 and some of these were added to TH12 when I was TH13 already etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It's a game, relax.

I think the log launcher is capped at level 2 for TH10 but Iíd say try it out if you can and youíll know for sure.

Its been a while since I was TH12 or early 13 and some of these were added to TH12 when I was TH13 already etc.
    I just tried it, the log luncher is capped at level 3 for th 10

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Its there in my original screenshot. All the siege machines are capped at level 3 at TH10 even when earlier sb and log launcher couldn't be upgraded in a TH12 lab and required a th13 lab. I think it is good as I was earlier thinking my GoWitch log launcher attack will get ruined due to a level 1 log launcher.

Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend