Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Siege barracks

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    It's a game, relax.
    ... an attempt at .... what, being funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Nothing can be worse then our PM’s amnesia problems 藍 he can’t even remember important conversations he had a week before...

They do try and document the change log as best they can but especially little ones can be decisions made split second and it seems so logical it gets forgotten. When I was asking about it they had to double check their info too as at first it didn’t ring any bells.
    at least it’s not really a bad or negative one
    Kat, this siege thing is one small thing, totally agreed.... but the fact that they are purposely making it complicated and difficult to logon with non-SCID-accounts is low. That's not 'a small thing that just fell off the grid'. It's low and should be rolled back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Nothing can be worse then our PM’s amnesia problems 藍 he can’t even remember important conversations he had a week before...
    Hey now, be nice, I barely remember what I had for breakfast, and I'm still eating it.

Pro Member
    Anyway, so it seems all sieges can be used at lvl 3 at th10. Will this remain true for sieges introduced at even higher town halls? I do hope so as it would give th10s the opportunity to try out every siege on a level playing field.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Anyway, so it seems all sieges can be used at lvl 3 at th10. Will this remain true for sieges introduced at even higher town halls? I do hope so as it would give th10s the opportunity to try out every siege on a level playing field.
    No one can know for sure what the situation in the future will be unless you can supply a crystal ball in working order.
    by the time TH20 is introduced with a new siege machine surely you’ll have made it past TH10 by then...

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG