Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Base edit cooldown for Legends League

Base edit cooldown for Legends League

Why does the cooldown have to be so long after editing a base? I understand having it for friendly challenges to prevent practicing a hit for a current war. But what harm is there in editing a base today and using that base for tomorrow's legend league defense?

Think I've heard the reason being the amount of war attacks happening in legends will allow someone to copy the enemy base and set it to see how to attack it.

While this can also be done in lower leagues, there are also many farmers who might hit you so it can take longer for a person to find a working attack.

Not sure if this is the reason but it is something I've heard. I know the cool down is annoying but I dont mind dealing with it.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeestom View Post
    Why does the cooldown have to be so long after editing a base? I understand having it for friendly challenges to prevent practicing a hit for a current war. But what harm is there in editing a base today and using that base for tomorrow's legend league defense?
    Because of the low numbers and relatively high skill levels in Legends, there is a very good chance, particularly inhigh legends, that your base will be tripled at least once most days. Seeing that hapoen gives you a chance to replicate itagainst an identical base.

So it has to be at least 24 hours from creating the base until it can become active.