Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: IOS- Now Pauses music when launching

Fresh Spawn

New update breaks External music!

With new TH14 update, you can no longer listen to music from external apps. This includes background streaming & downloaded music on the device. I have tried several of my music apps and itís no longer possible. Now we are just stuck listening to the stupid game music and sounds. Not cool supercell. Not cool at all!!!

Pro Member
    I turned off game sound effects and music on day 1.

Centennial Club

IOS- Now Pauses music when launching

Hello. Currently I am not able to "watch"/hear an youtube video together with the game. It was possible previously. Is it a limitation of my device (the game might be heavier now) or is it a limitation of the app CoC?

Quote Originally Posted by Cepacas View Post
    Hello. Currently I am not able to "watch"/hear an youtube video together with the game. It was possible previously. Is it a limitation of my device (the game might be heavier now) or is it a limitation of the app CoC?
    I am having a similar issue. I usually listen to Audible while I clash. When COC loads it pauses my book after the update.

Since the new update me and some friends have encountered an annoying problem. Every time the game is launched, it shuts of the music playing in spotify.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    We're aware of this too, we'll fix it with an optional update! Thanks for letting us know!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Since the new update this morning, when launching Clash of Clans it pauses the music you are listening too. This was never the case and now is a pure inconvenience.

I canít be the only one that listens to music a lot while playing and going in and out of apps.

Fresh Spawn
    Sorry if I missed this in the thread...when I'm streaming audio (music/podcast) and I launch the game, since the the update the audio will pause/turn off. I don't recall this being an issue before the update. Is there a setting for this? Anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by cheezhead View Post
    Sorry if I missed this in the thread...when I'm streaming audio (music/podcast) and I launch the game, since the the update the audio will pause/turn off. I don't recall this being an issue before the update. Is there a setting for this? Anyone else having this issue?
    Same issue, donít think it happened before the update but Iím not 100% sure.

Fresh Spawn
    Same issue - definitely always could listen to radio/music whilst playing as thatís how I play for leisure but new update now turns it off when I load the game.
    Using iPhone with iOS 14.4.2
    No optional update yet - Please fix soon!
    I canít play in silence 😢