Thread: Hammer of building wont work on pet house

Pro Member

Hammer of building wont work on pet house

Not sure if it intended or bug, but some clan mate reported they cant use HoB on thr new building, pet house
    Anyone encouter the same?

I also noticed that we cant speed up the upgrade time of the pet them self with neither builder potion nor research potion..and this should also be addressed

Hammers only work on buildings already placed. They do not work on brand new structures.

Pets donít require a builder and arenít in the lab, so neither potion would work. I hope they add a pet potion, but Iím sure any th13 and lower will think such a potion as a waste.
    Last edited by toofinedog; April 12th, 2021 at 04:57 PM.

Centennial Club
    I already asked this question?

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Not sure if it intended or bug, but some clan mate reported they cant use HoB on thr new building, pet house

I also noticed that we cant speed up the upgrade time of the pet them self with neither builder potion nor research potion..and this should also be addressed
    The last part is by design. Only books or hammers work on the pets upgrades. I'm pretty sure I used a hammer to are the pet house to level 2. You can't use one to build level 1 though. That has to be a book.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybdub View Post
    I already asked this question?
    You don't know if you ask that question?

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post

If it's the first level of the new building, then, no, you could never use a hammer when placing a building, only for the upgrades.

There is an option to use a book of building once you've started construction.

EDIT: ninja'd!
    Last edited by Rizzob; April 12th, 2021 at 05:04 PM. Reason: ninja'd!