Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to login via non supercell ID

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Because it is not something anybody has asked for, or anything Supercell think might be of benefit to the game.

why do you want them?
    Excuse me? I would HOPE that SuperCell is working RIGHT NOW on a fix for non-SCID-accounts not being able to login to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by demonclashofclans View Post
    Connected accounts? What do you mean. Dont you have supercell ID
    Many don't use SCID and until now nobody has been informed that all of a sudden SCID is mandatory? Or did I miss a memo?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Many don't use SCID and until now nobody has been informed that all of a sudden SCID is mandatory? Or did I miss a memo?
    There is an option in new supercell id profile tab to log out after that we can login with google play

Click on Connected button
    Then on setting icon and scroll down to log out
    Last edited by APURV77; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    There is an option in new supercell id profile tab to log out after that we can login with google play

Click on Connected button
    Then on setting icon and scroll down to log out
    Seriously?
    They want to take things twenty steps back? Is this seriously how they are trying to get people to go to SCID for any account they have.

Well I'm sorry but that stinks!

It wasn't broken, this isn't 'fixed'. This should be rolled back.

Thanks for clarifying APURV, but this is below the belt....

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Excuse me? I would HOPE that SuperCell is working RIGHT NOW on a fix for non-SCID-accounts not being able to login to the game?
    If he was asking about that bug, fair enough. And yes, they are working on it.

I didn't realise that might be what he was asking about.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Seriously?
    They want to take things twenty steps back? Is this seriously how they are trying to get people to go to SCID for any account they have.

Well I'm sorry but that stinks!

It wasn't broken, this isn't 'fixed'. This should be rolled back.

Thanks for clarifying APURV, but this is below the belt....
    That has been the way it works since the update where you could name your SCID connections.

The current issue of not being able to connect to non SCID accounts is different, and is a bug.

Centennial Club
    Thanks, Anoushka. That worked. You saved me😊

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That has been the way it works since the update where you could name your SCID connections.

The current issue of not being able to connect to non SCID accounts is different, and is a bug.
    Ajax, I'm sincerely hoping there is a bug and this will be rolled back/corrected.

Your information that it has always worked like this since the previous update, is incorrect. Until this morning one could simply press the button with the two arrows and then you'd be 'disconnected'. Then you'd get the screen with the 'play with SCID' and 'play without SC' (unmarked) and there you could choose what to do.

Now all you can do after pressing the button with the two arrows is choose another SCID and one has to go through the whole log off thing before one can go to a non-SCID-account... Again: let's hope this is (part of) the bug then...

Forum All-Star
    This isn't an idea or feature request, it's a bug that others are also having after current update.

Edit: found this
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hello!

The account switch workflow has changed a little bit, please try the following:

Go to the in-game Settings - Supercell ID - SCID Settings (the Cog icon) - and then Log Out

You should see the option to Play without SCID! Let us know if that did the trick!
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:26 PM.

Thanks, that worked! very well hidden and much more complicated now