Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to login via non supercell ID

Pro Member

Lost non-SC ID after update

I have 7 accounts. Six are on SC ID and the 7th was not. Pre-TH14 update I easily switched between the 7 accounts by using SC ID buttons for the 6 and ‘login without SC ID’ for the 7th. It appears the ‘login without SC ID’ option is gone.

Edit: Another change I have noticed. Pre-update I could sign off all accounts by going to the ‘chose account screen’; making no choice; and closing app. Now it always reverts to the last opened account when I re-open instead of the ‘chose account screen’.
    Last edited by JD4U; April 12th, 2021 at 12:20 PM.

Centennial Club

Unable to login via non supercell ID

After the update, I'm unable to open the game through non Supercell ID. In fact there is no option to login without SC ID. Please look into it as I'm unable to upgrade the Townhall

Fresh Spawn
    Hello I am having the same problem Looking for an update asap

change accounts after today's update

How I switch to an account which is not connected via a supercell ID, but via e-mail only?

The option is gone now.

I tried to add it for a supercell id. But I never received the promised e-mail with the pass code, after waiting for some hours now.

Google Play switching

Is it just me or did the latest update mess up the "normal" Google Play account switching routine?

I'm getting strange behaviour - tapping on the green "Connected" Google Play Sign-in immediately brings up a selection of all Google Play accounts. Selecting an account then triggers a repeat of a list of all Google Play accounts, sometimes resulting in the game just terminating.

Why?

Why supercell without connected accounts is not coming anyone tell , will we get tht

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by clashworld1 View Post
    Why supercell without connected accounts is not coming anyone tell , will we get tht
    Because it is not something anybody has asked for, or anything Supercell think might be of benefit to the game.

why do you want them?

Centennial Club
    Is anything being done for this issue?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clashworld1 View Post
    Connected accounts? What do you mean. Dont you have supercell ID

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hello!

The account switch workflow has changed a little bit, please try the following:

Go to the in-game Settings - Supercell ID - SCID Settings (the Cog icon) - and then Log Out

You should see the option to Play without SCID! Let us know if that did the trick!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64