Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Master Builder Hut th14 upgrade

Master Builder Hut th14 upgrade

I didn't see this was excluded from the attack hut upgrade.
    Is there any plan for this to happen? Surely this isn't p2win? Most people at th14 should have the 6th builder already.

It was clearly mentioned only regular builder's hut can be upgraded

The explanation given:

"Because Master Builder is a part time employee who divides his time between the Home Village and Builder Base, the union of Builders said he doesn't qualify for Battle Builder status. In other words, only the regular Builder's Huts will be able to be upgraded."

Ref: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-Hits-Back%21

As mentioned above me, it's clearly stated that the Master Builder Hut can't be upgraded.

This is probably because having a larger army with spells at hand is a better way to combat the builders and their repairs, and the builder base has not only a much smaller army but no spells whatsoever (some of which, like lightning to distract and force-retarget the builder, and freeze to stop his progress, will likely be very important for attack strats). Defense would instantly become much too overpowered for the builder base, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexatron225 View Post
    As mentioned above me, it's clearly stated that the Master Builder Hut can't be upgraded.

This is probably because having a larger army with spells at hand is a better way to combat the builders and their repairs, and the builder base has not only a much smaller army but no spells whatsoever (some of which, like lightning to distract and force-retarget the builder, and freeze to stop his progress, will likely be very important for attack strats). Defense would instantly become much too overpowered for the builder base, imo.
    The master builder hut only appears in the main village. He’s asking about the main village.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Is there any plan for this to happen? Surely this isn't p2win? Most people at th14 should have the 6th builder already.
    Why assume a TH14 has a master builder hut on the main base? It is obtained from a totally separate game mode that not all are interested in.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Why assume a TH14 has a master builder hut on the main base? It is obtained from a totally separate game mode that not all are interested in.
    Presactly ... IMHO Builder Base is superfluous except that it allows related CG tasks to be completed without that affecting shield etc.
    Last edited by TheodoricOfYork; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:34 PM.

Millennial Club
    This leaves room for the master builder's hut to be weaponized at TH 15, which becomes TH 15's signature defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Why would it be P2W if the master builder is excluded? You do know the P is pay right? Excluding the builder only obtainable from a minigame means that people who don't want to play that minigame don't have to and won't be punished. Theres no pay factor here.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Do you have it? Do most of your clan have it? Whilst not many care about builder base, grinding Otto out is pretty much essential isn't it?

You really were desperate to write something weren't you?