Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Master Builder Hut th14 upgrade

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Why would it be P2W if the master builder is excluded? You do know the P is pay right? Excluding the builder only obtainable from a minigame means that people who don't want to play that minigame don't have to and won't be punished. Theres no pay factor here.
    I said it wouldn't be p2win? Hence the reason for asking why it doesn't get upgraded. Why even raise this.
    Surely it wouldn't be difficult to allow it to be upgraded? If MB is working off-site... Deactivate it just like an inferno or eagle that's been used and the player hasn't logged in?

Might generate more interested in BB, and make Warios the last person at this level to unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Do you have it? Do most of your clan have it? Whilst not many care about builder base, grinding Otto out is pretty much essential isn't it?
    In short ... No, No and NO !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheodoricOfYork View Post
    In short ... No, No and NO !
    Post your base link then?

Post your base link then?
    Why ? ... You're not believing ? ... Yesterday several of them were maxed 13's ... today they are something else ... But NONE of them maxed or otherwise have Otto and only use BB for CG tasks.

Do you have it? Do most of your clan have it? Whilst not many care about builder base, grinding Otto out is pretty much essential isn't it?

You really were desperate to write something weren't you?
    I have it on only 2 of my 6 TH13 accounts. Why would it be essential?? On my other accounts I would be many months of grinding gameplay away from it. If they were to have made it an extra defense I can say for sure that it would have left a sour taste in my mouth.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheodoricOfYork View Post
    Why ? ... You're not believing ? ... Yesterday several of them were maxed 13's ... today they are something else ... But NONE of them maxed or otherwise have Otto and only use BB for CG tasks.
    Because you clearly have it. And just like most on this forum, hate anything constructive and just want to stick your oar in and give someone a beat down / wish2be a mod or admin / cyber bully.

If you don't have it prove it? Otherwise you're just yapping for the sake of it like most on here wanting to just... Ramble on for the sake of it in some odd desire to have your say.. a say in which your contradicting yourself. Because you have it. If you do. Why even say what you have?

And sumo.. dude.. no life 6 bases are clearly out of scope. But as stated you have it on your mains..

... how far downhill do you guys want to take this? This should be in the sticky, if discussed at all

It doesn't seem there is much to discuss. To get the masterbuilder hut, you have to play builderbase. SC decided they didn't want to penalize players who don't play builderbase by allowing that hut to be upgraded to a defense.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Because you clearly have it.
    Well here's a yet to be upgraded max 13 ... #28C9RR8LY ... and ...

Here's a not so max upgraded 14 ... #9PL9VVQGY

As to beat downs and rambling that would seem to be your forte as I have neither the inclination nor the time for it ... but do have a nice day ...
    Last edited by TheodoricOfYork; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:14 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    As OP can no longer respond, thread closed.