Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legends with Update

Legends with Update

With those of us in Legends, today our new TH14 bases will still be TH13 defenses for attackers getting smashed by boosted maxed attackers (5 day boost). We cannot load a new base for tomorrow due to “cool down”. So basically we are stuck for two days losing a ton of trophies. I don’t understand why this cool down is placed in Legends. It is not done at any other trophy level.

Because legend league works differently from other league

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    At least the playing field will be pretty level because everyone will have the same luck when attacking.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by MaraJade1925 View Post
    With those of us in Legends, today our new TH14 bases will still be TH13 defenses for attackers getting smashed by boosted maxed attackers (5 day boost). We cannot load a new base for tomorrow due to “cool down”. So basically we are stuck for two days losing a ton of trophies. I don’t understand why this cool down is placed in Legends. It is not done at any other trophy level.
    How are you losing a ton of trophies if you are gaining the same amount by attacking others with th13 defense?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    How are you losing a ton of trophies if you are gaining the same amount by attacking others with th13 defense?
    Agreed, if anything it should be a wash for a couple of days, unless you are putting heroes down.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    At least the playing field will be pretty level because everyone will have the same luck when attacking.
    Well not really because there will always be that p2win buy and send like 5k trying to max. ( Totally not talking about galadon ) But i mean other than base level, troops will still be the same attacking you base so it should be fine if there are no new supertroops added at th14

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by demonclashofclans View Post
    Well not really because there will always be that p2win buy and send like 5k trying to max. ( Totally not talking about galadon ) But i mean other than base level, troops will still be the same attacking you base so it should be fine if there are no new supertroops added at th14
    Even those won't have much benefit because of the TH boost. It is only the pets they will really gain.

Pro Member
    If you upgraded (TH & builder huts), but did not place new objections - I think you could have set that as your layout...I meant to try that and forgot until after I started placing my new traps and walls...

Centennial Club
    I personally loved getting those pets and then 3 starring some bases. The unicorn made a huge difference! I think the problem will come for players who won’t have those available! Until all players have all pets legends will be easier for the players that have them!
    Last edited by Joeybdub; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:14 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    If you are not confident in your attacking abilities with the same 5 day boost, you should probably not be in Legends in my opinion.