Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legends with Update

It's frustratingly easy to get into Legends right now with my boosted heroes and these awesome pets that I've been trying to drop trophies all day. Apparently, so is everyone else, too, because they keep giving me their trophies!

I can't wait until the day comes when I can say "NO -- I don't want Legends and I don't want to do just 8 battles, please reset my cups to 900" (for example) or YES -- I want to only attack 8 times a day, etc, etc.

Don't get my wrong -- I love legends, but only when I'm maxed out or close to maxed out and I want to really enjoy attacking real bases to practice for war. I have mini accounts, too, and clan member bases, but attacking for loot is more exciting.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by zombocom View Post
    It's frustratingly easy to get into Legends right now with my boosted heroes and these awesome pets that I've been trying to drop trophies all day. Apparently, so is everyone else, too, because they keep giving me their trophies!

I can't wait until the day comes when I can say "NO -- I don't want Legends and I don't want to do just 8 battles, please reset my cups to 900" (for example) or YES -- I want to only attack 8 times a day, etc, etc.

Don't get my wrong -- I love legends, but only when I'm maxed out or close to maxed out and I want to really enjoy attacking real bases to practice for war. I have mini accounts, too, and clan member bases, but attacking for loot is more exciting.
    That day came the day they introduced the new legends, and is still here.

You do NOT have to enter legends, you justhave to wait until you are attacked at least once (losing trophies). Once you are below 5000 you can attackbas normal, but probably best to throw a few first to be sure you don't get straight back to the same position.